Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    We're still doing the Bismack thing? We're 3 months into the season, c'mon now.
    We need a rim protector inside BADLY. This team just made Montrezl Harrell looked like prime Shaq tonight. 28 points 11/12 FG. 4 and1's I think.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
      Uh huh.

You do realize that among SGs who play more than 25mpg, DeRozan is 3rd in win shares per 48 (that's counting Butler and Harden as SGs btw) and 4th in AST% (behind Butler, Harden and Wade)?
      Interesting because I don't see his name in that list. Lol. Maybe I'm checking a different site. Basketball Reference I though is one of the reliable source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        We need a rim protector inside BADLY. This team just made Montrezl Harrell looked like prime Shaq tonight. 28 points 11/12 FG. 4 and1's I think.
        This in 25 minutes!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I get that, but let's not pretend like bringing back Biz would've cost nothing. Several assets (like Ross) would have to be shed just to bring him back. He took a higher offer from somewhere else, time to move on.

Still not too late to trade for another physical shot blocker though.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            You must be new here. This debate has been had for years man. Check out the Demar thread if that's your thing. You'll find some who agree with you.

I disagree with you. Won't even waste my time now because we already committed to Demar and if you had any clue what he means to the team, and Kyle.....you wouldn't waste your time re-hashing the same old arguments.
            Just giving a different perspective because I really believed that we could be a more exciting team to watch when the ball moves around and a more decent team defensively.

Standing around watching one guy operate is painful to watch.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Just giving a different perspective because I really believed that we could be a more exciting team to watch when the ball moves around and a more decent team defensively.

When you're shooting 47% and averaging almost 28 PPG, you can do whatever you want as long as your shot is falling.

Comment

What about a guy like Nerlens Noel? He's young and has the potential.
                He could be, still has some things to work on offensively.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  The offense in the second half made the Rockets look like a great defensive team. That was expected to be honest, especially after going to OT last night. Ariza made a couple of 3s in the second half, Harrell scored whenever he touched the ball in the paint.
                  That's what I seem to be reading. How did we let Harrell go off like that? Because even if Harden went off we could still win. I swear Harrell is an undersized big with no range. Im so confused as to how he went off. Our bigs should be ashamed of themselves for letting that happen. But knowing our horrible defense it was probably the bigs having to help the guards because they suck at keeping a snail in front of them that resulted in a guy like Harrell being left wide open.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    When you're shooting 47% and averaging almost 28 PPG, you can do whatever you want as long as your shot is falling.
                    But when the whistles are looser especially in the playoffs that's when we see the real Derozan.

Comment

Offense isn't really the problem man.

Comment

Yes the difference between a first round exit and against an elite team throbbing.

Comment

He could be, still has some things to work on offensively.
                          We wouldn't even need his offense. Lobs and drop offs for now....and his offense is a bit better than Biz.... also only 22 years old.

Comment

It isn't great at times but our defense is by FAR our biggest problem. That and rebounding. But I don't worry about the rebounding long term as much because I know Sully will help us with that when he comes back. The defense is just atrocious though. And I'm still so confused as to how that is when we literally have the same exact players as last season and the same coach. It's crazy to me. Our schedule is getting easier but at this point I don't care if we can be no playoff teams because that means nothing. It's about beating elite teams and the teams you will potentially meet in the playoffs. And so far we have struggled mightily with all of them.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

We wouldn't even need his offense. Lobs and drop offs for now....and his offense is a bit better than Biz.... also only 22 years old.
                              You are right, he has bigger and softer mits than Biz I think.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                It isn't great at times but our defense is by FAR our biggest problem. That and rebounding. But I don't worry about the rebounding long term as much because I know Sully will help us with that when he comes back. The defense is just atrocious though. And I'm still so confused as to how that is when we literally have the same exact players as last season and the same coach. It's crazy to me. Our schedule is getting easier but at this point I don't care if we can be no playoff teams because that means nothing. It's about beating elite teams and the teams you will potentially meet in the playoffs. And so far we have struggled mightily with all of them.
                                Not really. We're a lot younger this year. We have a shitty backup C who's as soft as Il Mago.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X