Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    Only hope is that their gm acts like Masai and gets so concerned with being cautious and winning every trade by a wide margin that he never makes a big move.
    You have no idea what motivates MU.

Comment

Might be able to kill two birds with one stone. Hassan Whiteside is on the trade market.
      Is he actually?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Is he actually?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        According to Zach Lowe the entire Heat roster is http://heatnation.com/rumors/report-...ble-for-trade/

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          You have no idea what motivates MU.
          True. But one can make inferences based on his actions (or lack thereof) so far. I'm not a Masai hater or anything, I actually like him as a GM, I just think he's not really aggressive enough and overly cautious with his assets. Maybe he'll prove me wrong though, but I'm expecting another deadline to go by where we don't do anything.

Comment

• Patrick Patterson is starting.

This is kind of like when Tony and Angela hooked up on Who's The Boss. Once this happens I don't know what else to hope for or talk about.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Patrick Patterson is starting.

This is kind of like when Tony and Angela hooked up on Who's The Boss. Once this happens I don't know what else to hope for or talk about.
              Lol it's true. If we still lose games with him starting we literally have nothing to say. At least about the lineups.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 2Pat in the starting lineup, well I'll be.

Interested to see how Casey handles the bench rotations now with 2Pat in the starting 5.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Patrick Patterson is starting.

Somewhere right now, DanH has a raging stiffy
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dan H will be happy tonight lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow 2Pat starting. After the Scola, Siakam, and Bebe debacle, it looks like ol man Case is finally coming around.

This is a big moment. Let's go Raptors.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Wow 2Pat starting. After the Scola, Siakam, and Bebe debacle, it looks like ol man Case is finally coming around.

This is a big moment. Let's go Raptors.
                        now lets hope we don't mess it up.

Comment

2Pat in the starting lineup, well I'll be.

Interested to see how Casey handles the bench rotations now with 2Pat in the starting 5.
                          I wanna see how he handles it too. But it really shouldn't be that hard which is why I was always confused as to why Casey made Patterson starting this big issue. With no Sully Carroll should get more minutes at the 4 which will give Norman more minutes. Or even play Jakob at the 4. He has looked better there than Pascal so far this season. Pascal should be at the end of the bench and playing in the D League. He will be a good player one day but it will take time. No need to rush him.

Comment

• Patterson vs amir is also a fun matchup. Obvs kyle and isaiah as well
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              now lets hope we don't mess it up.
                              That's my worry lol. If we still play like shit Casey will probably go back to Patterson on the bench by the next game.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Patterson vs amir is also a fun matchup. Obvs kyle and isaiah as well
                                Would Amir cost a lot in the offseason? We need him back here

Comment

Working...
                                X