• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph finished a lay up standing up!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao

Comment

• joseph led ball is now -9... he gave it all back and then some....

time for him to reflect a little with some reduced minutes for all his good work....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Good start.
          Stop lying, you fucking bitch.

Comment

• As soon as joseph got out from that cervix, he was already dribbling the ball

Comment

• Where is patterson and jv? They're rested, enough with the young n fun frontcourt

Comment

• To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                  he must not be clapping hard enough or waving enough towels.

Comment

• Cory really has become a curse as someone else said. The Kyle and the bench isn't as good as last season mostly because of how bad Cory has become on both ends of the floor
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      joseph led ball is now -9... he gave it all back and then some....

time for him to reflect a little with some reduced minutes for all his good work....
                      I felt bad for Van Vleet.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        To everyone thinking JV is the problem with the defense. Celtics have made 10 out of the last 12 shots with JV on the bench. So yea, the defense doesn't magically get better with his absence.
                        Yeah I'll never argue him to be a great defender, but he's passable and is nowhere close to being a sieve on that end.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao
                          And neither of the is jv lmao
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            casey is now playing not 1 but 2 Cs against a small lineup lmao
                            Hey man, thats progress from the days of those "Casey small ball" memes...

Comment

• Isaiah just told his teammate to fuck off..looks like a fun bunch

Comment

• Haha jonas gets a foul for boxing out llolol

Comment

Working...
                                X