• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horford continues to injure our players
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Great pass by DD

Comment

• bebe does not look to take any kind of shot... there is no need to guard him ... and teams don't and double off on DD
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• get sideshow bob off the court.....

kyle after getting the ball .. instead of calling TO... pushes it to a boston player...

its like everyone has checked their brains when they hit the floor....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Well so much for this being an important game...Raptors doesn't seem to think so.

Comment

• Our team is too old fashion.... Every team is building small and for the three cuz that's where the NBA is going! There comes a time where the Raptors must decide whether JV is for the best or not! Sure he's a great player and we don't really use him that much, but we can't guard stretch 5s! I think the time has come! As much as I love JV at times, I think we need to trade him for a more mobile 5 that can shoot the three!

Comment

• Noguiera fucking sucks. Get rid of this clown already.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lame 48 win team we have this season

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    get sideshow bob off the court.....

kyle after getting the ball .. instead of calling TO... pushes it to a boston player...

its like everyone has checked their brains when they hit the floor....
                    I think it's time Poeltl takes the backup spot. We drafted him because he was one of the most ready guys on the board. Time to give him a shot as the backup. Bebe just gives up whatever he gets blocking shots on offence and on actual defence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Might be time to start panicking soon this is embarrassing right now.

Comment

• You playing Bebe out of position and you expect miracles. Bebe and JV on Olynyk and Horford is retarded
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 53% FG for our opponents again...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            You playing Bebe out of position and you expect miracles. Bebe and JV on Olynyk and Horford is retarded
                            casey

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              You playing Bebe out of position and you expect miracles. Bebe and JV on Olynyk and Horford is retarded
                              Casey goes big and its against the wrong lineup...

Comment

• Carroll trying to drive again ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X