No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our team is like a damaged car scraping on the pavement with it's under carriage. Until Sully comes back, shit is going to be mediocre and bumpy

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      This year's team is soft and whiny. Biyombo, JJ and Scola (shitty as he was) at least brought some degree of toughness.
      Absolutely

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Our team is like a damaged car scraping on the pavement with it's under carriage. Until Sully comes back, shit is going to be mediocre and bumpy
        Not sure how sully makes that much of a difference unless the whole reason we are sucking is our defensive rebounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tech seems worth it now.

Comment

• Derozan going off

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DeRozan singlehandedly carried us in this qrtr.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• When DeRozan cuts out the fadeaways he's SO MUCH more effective on offense

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Not sure how sully makes that much of a difference unless the whole reason we are sucking is our defensive rebounding.

hard to tell, but I'm sure he'd change some games by preventing the cock-punching OFF-Rebs to 3s for opponents

Comment

• DeMar is a monster rn

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Tech seems worth it now.
                      Techs are normally a good thing unless it's at the end of the game because the refs always end up giving you calls for it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        dude we telling you. He had a collision with Horford
                        Yea but it wasn't even that bad and they never said he was done for the night so i don't understand. He literally hasn't played since the 8 minute mark.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Finally! We see an angry and aggressive Demar! Not a passive and jumpshooting Demar!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Yea but it wasn't even that bad and they never said he was done for the night so i don't understand. He literally hasn't played since the 8 minute mark.
                            Did you feel it? lol must be precaution. this is RS anyway
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• And a pullup 3 above the break with 4 seconds on the clock fuck man lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Horford stepped on his ankle pretty bad. I'm sure that's why. Looked pretty painful. I doubt it's a long term thing he just needed to get off his feet for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X