No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 more minutes of one on one basketball, lol.

Let's go

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Techs are normally a good thing unless it's at the end of the game because the refs always end up giving you calls for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Agree, plus he's showing not telling.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        I actually kind of like scalabrine As an announcer tbh.

disagree

Comment

Not sure how sully makes that much of a difference unless the whole reason we are sucking is our defensive rebounding.

He does bring a lot though. He brings the rebounding which is a big issue for us actually and he brings high basketball IQ which is huge cause majority of our players are dumb and he also bring physicality and toughness which we have none of right now. Those are some of the things biz and scold brought last season. And he is overall more talented than both of those players. But he isn't a saviour by any means so people need to stop thinking that.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I was right about 2pat. Just needed to get off his feet for a bit.

Comment

Not sure how sully makes that much of a difference unless the whole reason we are sucking is our defensive rebounding.

That's literally our biggest problem. We're one of the worst defensive rebounding teams in the league
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Rockets game all over again. Team struggling to score early in the 4th.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Great...just setting the stage for IT-3 to cock punch us

Comment

• Joseph guarding Thomas, basketball gods help us

Comment

• 2 consecutive stupid plays for Ross...

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Something no one has said is how BAD Ross has been as of late. We've all kind of let him slide cause he's been so much better this season but he's been off lately. Cory is still a thousand times worse though.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• it's all Corey's fault, he's like a Nogueria, but in a PG's body

Comment

• Old Terrence Ross is back.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• on a positive note... the bulls go down to the whiz on a last seconds make by Wall

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Something no one has said is how BAD Ross has been as of late. We've all kind of let him slide cause he's been so much better this season but he's been off lately. Cory is still a thousand times worse though.
                                I just can't get over how bad Corey has been. He was one of the biggest difference makers last year and the reason we had such a huge turnaround. Now he's one of the biggest reasons our offence and defence are struggling.

Comment

Working...
                                X