No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rather have Ross guarding IT than that Canadian overrated former Spur

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Yup. And his offence is just as bad. He consistently waisted possessions by over dribbling with tunnel vision. He can't finish well enough either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's another thing that has fell way off with him. He used to be such a good finisher in the paint and this season he is no where as good
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• casey is not letting cory manage the point... he is playing off the ball...and kyle is running the show...which makes you wonder why powell isn't in there for shooting for cory..
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Horford can shoot the 3 and JV isn't even guarding him. Wtf is wrong with this clown?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fuck you carroll!!!@× make a shot within 2 feet!!!
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• wtf.. two blown bunnies from in close.. JV first then carroll...
              and we are still in it....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Kyle shouldn't be freaking out that bad he must know he tipped it. Green didn't head the ball with that much force.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  wtf.. two blown bunnies from in close.. JV first then carroll...
                  and we are still in it....
                  That's JV biggest issue. He tries to tip shit in too much instead of catching it with two hands, keeping it high and going back up strong.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    Kyle shouldn't be freaking out that bad he must know he tipped it. Green didn't head the ball with that much force.

Kyles just frustrated because nobody else can make a shot especially in the paint
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wow

The box score says JV has 18 rebounds.... but also 4/15 FG

This is what happens when your constantly tipping the ball instead of just grabbing it and going up strong.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        That's JV biggest issue. He tries to tip shit in too much instead of catching it with two hands, keeping it high and going back up strong.
                        Nah his biggest issue is his defence.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Decent 1st quarter, but Patterson starting wasn't exactly the magic elixir we hoped for.

Comment

• need more breaks...

Comment

• Too easy smh
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Put 2Pat back in on Horford
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X