Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of struggles this game, but the Raptors came up big when it mattered

Comment

• this is karma for the bulls loss... no business winning this one..... and they did....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Not yet Boston, not yet
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Demarre has played pretty well today. He just misses too many layups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          If he would just stop trying to drive I would be fine. It's the fact that he doesn't know his limitations and tries to drive and finish way too many times in a game. But his defence and three point shooting has been better as of late. Not fully there but getting better
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Dribbles Mcjoseph got so excited his number was called to run the clock, to simply dribble! "Alright dribbles you know what to do....*zips around court dribbling*
            Lol

Comment

• I believe the turning point was when Gerald Green dunked the alley-oop and looked like fucking bitch mid 4th....that turned the karma around hard

Comment

• Ahhh I love winning. Nearly lost hope late 3rd quarter. Great job demar and jv, if anything close to this play can he consistent from them I'm smiling
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Isaiah Thomas is about the size of one of JV's itty bitty ballers.
                  smaller than the one with JV riding the Raptor

Comment

• Demar with 41 and 13. Jheez

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      If he would just stop trying to drive I would be fine. It's the fact that he doesn't know his limitations and tries to drive and finish way too many times in a game. But his defence and three point shooting has been better as of late. Not fully there but getting better
                      He's trying to do more and keep the defence honest, I respect that but you're right he just needs to understand he's a 3 and D guy and should do his best at those two things.

Comment

• See guys, DeMar and JV can coexist

Comment

• Finally a win against a good team. It feels like so long ago.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• While Ross and Patterson where on the bench thinking if Masai is dead serious in trading them

Comment

• Lol not only the Raptors won tonight, but they also managed to cover Vegas spread. Raptors spread was 2nd-most popular bet tonight. (1st - Warriors)

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                See guys, raptors republic can coexist
                                Right? Lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X