Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Utah was shorthanded, but I think they're elite when they play @ home.
    Utah leads Lebron by 15 at the half... they may not win it... but these guys are good and no one wants to draw them in the 1st round out west.. no one.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Lol. Even the extremely HOMER Celtic announcers are saying we just got shafted on 3 straight calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol

Omg i just saw this. You know the reffing is beyond bad when...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Who invited Buzz Killington here?
        seriously. fuck right off.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          we beat utah twice.. and they are better than the green asses... who we have now also beat twice....
          regardless.. nothing is better than beating these overhyped chowderheads .. save for beating the bulls by 30 next time out.
          15 point lead on a loaded CLE team, but you know LeBron is slacking for 24 mins

And George Hill's health shows up for the Cavs

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Great win but, Boston is a team that were suppose to beat. Still haven't beat an elite team. Great win though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            uhh team we're supposed to beat? according to who? they're literally RIGHT below the raptors in the standings and everyone called them as the obvious 2nd seed this year.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Utah leads Lebron by 15 at the half... they may not win it... but these guys are good and no one wants to draw them in the 1st round out west.. no one.
              Yeah fuckers. And I got Cavs +5.5 spread(1/5 odds) as my last bet in tonight's NBA acca.. Lol.

Comment

Yeah fuckers. And I got Cavs +5.5 spread(1/5 odds) as my last bet in tonight's NBA acca.. Lol.
                i bet on raptors money line 2.70 when they were slightly down in the 4th haha. YE$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Harden is the Black Steve Nash with more pounds of muscle

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    i bet on raptors money line 2.70 when they were slightly down in the 4th haha. YE$$$$$$$$
                    I'm in profit tonight too Spurs over, Hawks 1st half over and Raps spread. Perfect night from the NBA if Cavs don't lose by more than 5 points. 3/7 from College Basketball though

Comment

• Woo! What a game! See what happens when you start Patterson!

I kid. Pat struggled, he still looks to be rounding into form after the injury. Still, starting lineup did well with him there even with his individual struggles. I don't think it's a coincidence JV had the game he had playing so much beside Pat either. Hopefully Casey doesn't overreact to one game and lets Pat start for a while, let the groups get some rhythm (and familiarity, imagine this game if they didn't turn the ball over on so many boneheaded plays).

How about those games from DD and JV? DeMar was unstoppable. Like, there was no way for BOS to stop him. And they didn't. Holy crap. The footwork he showed off in this one, getting clean looks on switches and even while being blitzed on pick plays - including being very smart about putting shots up when JV had an angle (something he's usually seemingly less aware of), though so many went in it didn't matter much tonight.

And JV. Wow. Key occasional scoring, beast on the boards, and did pretty good on Horford when he was stuck on him. Throw in some clutch help defence late in the game and we got to see playoffs JV again for a night. A night with a playoff atmosphere between conference rivals... Huh, shocker.

Lowry was very good as he always is - not too often he has a good night like tonight and is the third best player on the team.

Everyone else mostly struggled. Carroll hit some shots and was very active late, I guess. CoJo was OK, not great, Ross was pretty bad, Poeltl survived for a few minutes, Nogueira had good stretches but he's getting called more and more for reaching and it's limiting his effectiveness.

After the first three Q's, I would not have believed I'd be this happy and giddy after this one. Wow.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Harden is the Black Steve Nash with more pounds of muscle
                        I thought the same thing, Steve Nash with better rebounding but more turnovers
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          uhh team we're supposed to beat? according to who? they're literally RIGHT below the raptors in the standings and everyone called them as the obvious 2nd seed this year.
                          Yeah, everybody that doesn't follow the Raptors. Raptors should beat every team in East not named Cleveland.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This loss could force the hand of Ainge to really sell all his assets not named Horford and IT to get that fragile Center from Sacramento.

Comment

I'm in profit tonight too Spurs over, Hawks 1st half over and Raps spread. Perfect night from the NBA if Cavs don't lose by more than 5 points. 3/7 from College Basketball though
                              Cavs playing terrible vs Jazz down 15. Going to mess up my parlays if they lose too.

Comment

i got cavs +9.5 when it was at the half!

Comment

Working...
                                X