Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    So in 2pat first start he played 20 mins without scoring and was -3.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Supposedly Casey said he's not 100% and on a minutes restriction.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Reminder: vote for Kyle and DeMar (among others) by typing 'NBA Vote' on Google

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Supposedly Casey said he's not 100% and on a minutes restriction.
        Makes sense. Its his second game back and he hurt himself again colliding with Horford.

Comment

• Love this answer.

Good stuff.

Comment

• Bucks beat spurs in San Antonio with 0 pts from antetekoumpo..cavs down 8 late..Warriors down 7 at home to miami...could this be one of those weird nights where a $100 parlay is worth a ton of money.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Bucks beat spurs in San Antonio with 0 pts from antetekoumpo..cavs down 8 late..Warriors down 7 at home to miami...could this be one of those weird nights where a $100 parlay is worth a ton of money.
                Spurs were due to lose ATS again. I didn't take it cuz Greek Freak was questionable. Warriors.. too early to tell. They only need 5 good mins to cover a huge spread And Cavs result is kinda expected, I just hope they don't lose by more than 5 points lol

Comment

• I don't know what makes steph currys shot more special, the speed of the release or the range he can hit from

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Please don't throw tomatoos to this Derozan dignified critic but I would appreciate if Derozan paired his 41 points and 12 rebs with at least 1 measly assist, no?
                    He would have had a couple if Jonas had finished strong/not gotten fouled.

As far as dignified... You just look petty and small to find fault after an absolute monster game like that.

Comment

• Holy Fuck Lyles

Comment

• Lmao james johnson just fuckin posterized the shit out of curry at the first quarter buzzer

Comment

• I love this jazz team. They're gonna be a handful in the playoffs. They're built for the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Lmao james johnson just fuckin posterized the shit out of curry at the first quarter buzzer
                            https://twitter.com/miamiheat/status/819033274404085760

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              I love this jazz team. They're gonna be a handful in the playoffs. They're built for the playoffs.

Yup! They are so well coached and play the game the right way. I love it. How we beat them twice is beyond me lol
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                I love this jazz team. They're gonna be a handful in the playoffs. They're built for the playoffs.

George Hill. Why Larry Bird keeps making one move to screw himself over every year

Comment

Working...
                                X