Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I love this jazz team. They're gonna be a handful in the playoffs. They're built for the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They'd feast in the East imo

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Yup! They are so well coached and play the game the right way. I love it. How we beat them twice is beyond me lol
      No George Hill, twice

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Yup! They are so well coached and play the game the right way. I love it. How we beat them twice is beyond me lol
        They were shorthanded

Comment

• He cocked that joint back and banged on em

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            He would have had a couple if Jonas had finished strong/not gotten fouled.

As far as dignified... You just look petty and small to find fault after an absolute monster game like that.
            Easy now kid. You know that this is not a sustainable performance. Yes those difficult shots went in but you've seen this game so many times, the playoffs is a different beast bro. Having to involve your other teammates in a consistent basis would take him and his team deep when it matters most.

Big picture brotha. I do understand though that this game was superior

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              George Hill. Why Larry Bird keeps making one move to screw himself over every year
              Imagine they still had kawhi leonard with paul george. Who cares they're both 3s, they're both elite 2 way players, they can play anywhere 2 thru 4 and defend anyone 1 thru 4
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

George Hill. Why Larry Bird keeps making one move to screw himself over every year
                He's giving Irving all sorts of fits. 5 for 17.

Larry's an idiot for shipping Hill out.. he was perfect beside PG

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  He's giving Irving all sorts of fits. 5 for 17.

Larry's an idiot for shipping Hill out.. he was perfect beside PG
                  INDIANA IDIOT: bububububuubububuhbbubububh...Hill's pace was too slow and not enough points!!

Comment

• Woo nice to gain a full game on cleveland. Even if we likely fall short of 1st, I'd rather make them sweat and work for it all year than coast for the last month or 2

Comment

No George Hill, twice
                      Very true. Forgot about him. He's an amazing all around player and doesn't get nearly as much credit as he deserves. Phenomenal defender. If he was playing we would have for sure lost because Lowry would not have went off like that. But at the same time they were playing really well without him when we met up with them so it's still was a couple good wins.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Winner winner chicken dinner.

Too early?
                        wow. JUST made it. PHEW!!!!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          wow. JUST made it. PHEW!!!!
                          Haha. Lucky you. My hawks 1st half over was won by 0.5 point tonight lol.

Oh and now, GO FUCK YOURSELF, CAVS.

Comment

• Monster, monster games from Toronto's big 3, that 4th quarter was a lot of fun.

They also exposed Boston's two biggest flaws: rebounding and closing out games when all their offence has to come from 5 ft Isaiah Thomas.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Monster, monster games from Toronto's big 3, that 4th quarter was a lot of fun.

They also exposed Boston's two biggest flaws: rebounding and closing out games when all their offence has to come from 5 ft Isaiah Thomas.
                              Boston fans sound just like us, they're begging for a 3rd star, preferably a power forward

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Boston fans sound just like us, they're begging for a 3rd star, preferably a power forward
                                fUCK BOSTON FANS. FUCK THEM RIGHT IN THE....

Comment

Working...
                                X