Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Please don't throw tomatoos to this Derozan dignified critic but I would appreciate if Derozan paired his 41 points and 12 rebs with at least 1 measly assist, no?
    I couldn't believe this when I saw the stats. I was sure he sent JV two passes that turned into baskets...unless JV missed the initial shots and collected then put in his own rebounds.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      I couldn't believe this when I saw the stats. I was sure he sent JV two passes that turned into baskets...unless JV missed the initial shots and collected then put in his own rebounds.
      There were a couple where he got fouled and went to the line.

This was a night where DD did exactly what we needed him to do, especially in the 2nd half. No complaints here.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Look at it this way: if JV hadn't missed all those bunnies he wouldn't have set the franchise rebounding record at a home game!

Comment

• Even though Patterson didn't look to great last night, the starting lineup still had a net rating of 11.6 (most used). Second most used was Lowry-CoJo-DD-Carroll-JV (wasn't this our awesome closing lineup from the beginning of last season??) which had a ridiculous 88.5 net rating. Eighty-eight point five. DeMar deserves a lot of the credit for making the offense produce so well but the defense by that unit was absolutely great too.

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I thought CoJo did alright. 27 points on 8 for 19 from Thomas is not bad, remember when every point guard on god's green earth used to torch the Raptors for career highs?

Most importantly the help defence was there and shut Thomas out in crunch time when it mattered most.

Al Horford would have to have some kind of game to chase JV off the floor. I don't think he has the skill set to do it, he's mobile but not as fast + mobile as you need to be to think about benching JV.

The Raps match up well against the C's, I'd feel pretty good going into that series regardless of what we end up with in the standings.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Man, I hate when they break it down into parts like this. Like, just write a column at your blog or something, It wouldn't be so fucking annoying to read then. That's why I hate Twitter.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Man, I hate when they break it down into parts like this. Like, just write a column at your blog or something, It wouldn't be so fucking annoying to read then. That's why I hate Twitter.
                  Yeah but follow Mike Prada. He knows basketball. (And soccer too! Fucking Southampton fan.)

Comment

Yeah but follow Mike Prada. He knows basketball. (And soccer too! Fucking Southampton fan.)
                    You a Portsmouth fan or something? What's the beef with the Saints?

Comment

You mean Liverpool's academy?
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                        You a Portsmouth fan or something? What's the beef with the Saints?
                        I'm Chokers fan. (Arsenal)

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          You mean Liverpool's academy?
                          Good one.

Comment

Arsenal and the Raptors. Two teams that are right near the top of the standings, have two stars that aren't really the best of the best and have no chance whatsoever of winning the title.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                              Arsenal and the Raptors. Two teams that are right near the top of the standings, have two stars that aren't really the best of the best and have no chance whatsoever of winning the title.
                              Gunners are more than capable of winning the PL... They just love to finish 2nd. Ugh. Honestly, as long as I get to celebrate St Totteringham's Day - I'm a happy camper.

Comment

are you a #WengerOut guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X