Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Bulls vs Knicks tonight - can both teams lose?
    Just posted the same in the "Let's NBA" forum. So far the bulls are doing a better job of losing. Other than Wade's 3 baskets, the team went something like 2-17 in the third quarter. Their only hope is that they are playing the Knicks in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Ummm..... because they hijacked the thread...

Silly me for coming into a game Raptors game thread and expecting to see some basketball talk.

Isn't there a soccer thread somewhere? Probably more relevant there and at least the people who choose to enter that thread would have some clue about what they're reading.
      Football > Basketball. And I say this as a massive, massive basketball fan.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
        Bah - neither can hold a candle to the global phenomenon of the sport of hurling

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Bah - neither can hold a candle to the global phenomenon of the sport of hurling

Comment

• Game #39: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 132

Your Toronto Raptors look to begin another winning streak against their divisional rivals from Brooklyn, who fell to the Pelicans their last time out and have now lost eight straight.

PROJECTED STARTERS

Will 2Pat actually start again? Will the Raps be able to get a lead and actually hold it? Is there still a chance to make a run for first in the East? Find out all this and more, next time on Toronto Raptors basketball!

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Will 2Pat actually start again? Will the Raps be able to get a lead and actually hold it? Is there still a chance to make a run for first in the East? Find out all this and more, next time on Toronto Raptors basketball!
              Same Pat-time, same Pat-channel!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joe Harris is... The Informant!

Comment

• PPat questionable for tonight, it sounds like.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    PPat questionable for tonight, it sounds like.
                    Would be a game where it makes sense to rest him, for sure.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Would be a game where it makes sense to rest him, for sure.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                        I know this is just your opinion vs. my opinion, but you're 100% wrong.

Comment

• Our next 4 games are all cup cakes. Only thing acceptable is W-W-W-W. What I want the most out of the 4 though is to beat the brakes off new yawk on sunday. Can't stand rose and melo
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sullinger and Delon cleared for practice. GOOD NEWS

Comment

• Good news?

Delon is the Raps 3rd PG. He's not really going to make much of a difference.

Sullinger probably would take about a month to get in game shape and even then who knows how effective he'd be?

Raptors need to make a trade.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Good news?

Delon is the Raps 3rd PG. He's not really going to make much of a difference.

Sullinger probably would take about a month to get in game shape and even then who knows how effective he'd be?

Raptors need to make a trade.
                                I can answer how effective he'd be: more than siakam, poeltl and bebe.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X