• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent shift for Bruno
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      How telling is it they didn't trust to put Bruno in with a 40 point lead,.. he waited till there was 2 minutes to go...

Bruno o the floor looks like Justin Smoak trying to hit a curveball..helpless
      hey come on now, nobody is that bad

Comment

Going to love to browse the NY Post and NY Daily News after this debacle...

This article went to print before this game...
        http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2946753

It's now or never if Phil Jackson is actually going to fix the dysfunctional Knicks
        The Knicks’ record since Phil Jackson came back is 67-137.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
        Sunday, January 15, 2017, 1:47 AM
        For the past 15 years the New York Knicks have been one of the greatest continuing failures in the history of New York City professional sports.

The Jets have fallen on hard times lately, you bet. The Knicks are the Jets times three. The Knicks are what the Giants once were when a fan paid for a plane to fly over Giants Stadium trailing this banner: “15 years of lousy football — We’ve had enough.” The Knicks are pretty much that, even with some playoff appearances, over a similar length of time.

Oh, James Dolan gave the fans what they wanted when he brought Phil Jackson back to New York to change all that. The Knicks’ record since Jackson came back is 67-137. Jackson will always be one of the great coaches of all time. As an executive he continues to look like a singer who can’t dance.
        Jackson isn't fixing shit lol he really doesn't even seem to care at all.

He's publicly bashed his own "franchise player" (Melo), he likened Porz to Shawn Bradley when he drafted him and has made zero effort to try and bring in big name players. Instead he's picked up players like Calderon, Bargnani, Rose and Noah. It's unbelievable they have put up with him for this long.

As an aside Bruno needs a haircut.

Comment

• In all seriousness, Masai has to move Joseph before the deadline. We are better off without his poor IQ, overdribbling, overrated defense and driving into traffic and heaving a Hail Mary late in the shot clock.

Comment

• I know it was just a bunch of scrubs playing against each other in that 4th.. but 39 points allowed? Pretty sh!tty.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              In all seriousness, Masai has to move Joseph before the deadline. We are better off without his poor IQ, overdribbling, overrated defense and driving into traffic and heaving a Hail Mary late in the shot clock.
              I wonder if Bryan will give us the Lakers pick for Cojo and Both our first this year
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

How telling is it they didn't trust to put Bruno in with a 40 point lead,.. he waited till there was 2 minutes to go...

Bruno o the floor looks like Justin Smoak trying to hit a curveball..helpless
                That is so disrespectful to Smoak. Smoak can play. Bruno? i think would be better suited as a mascot.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  That is so disrespectful to Smoak. Smoak can play. Bruno? i think would be better suited as a mascot.
                  have you seen smoak trying to hit a curveball?

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Jackson isn't fixing shit lol he really doesn't even seem to care at all.

He's publicly bashed his own "franchise player" (Melo), he likened Porz to Shawn Bradley when he drafted him and has made zero effort to try and bring in big name players. Instead he's picked up players like Calderon, Bargnani, Rose and Noah. It's unbelievable they have put up with him for this long.

As an aside Bruno needs a haircut.
                    Phil is straight up sabotaging them. We don't know what happened in the 70s - 80s between NYK and Phil. Phil must have a grudge to them
                    Last edited by tonious35; Sun Jan 15, 2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Way to kill a kid's confidence Casey, playing him for 11 seconds LOL

Comment

• If you bet $100 on Raptors to cover spread every single game(until tonight) you'd be $950 in profit. Hot team.

Comment

• Anyways, Go Pack Go! beat those overrated Cowboys! Let's Go!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Way to kill a kid's confidence Casey, playing him for 11 seconds LOL
                            And Bruno's future was so bright... until today.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Anyways, Go Pack Go! beat those overrated Cowboys! Let's Go!
                              14-3 Packers

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                In all seriousness, Masai has to move Joseph before the deadline. We are better off without his poor IQ, overdribbling, overrated defense and driving into traffic and heaving a Hail Mary late in the shot clock.
                                I highly doubt it because I think Casey would have a heartattack if he lost one of his "vets" but I can only pray we do. Delon has much better court vision, passing and rebounding.

Comment

Working...
                                X