• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Way to kill a kid's confidence Casey, playing him for 11 seconds LOL
    He doesn't even get big minutes in the D-League lol

So far this "project" gets a F.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

This project failed last year. Just my 27 cents.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

I always see it as Masai drafted the Raptors 905 as the 20th Pick

Comment

• 21-3 Packers. Packers are not making this interesting and getting business done

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            21-3 Packers. Packers are not making this interesting and getting business done
            Nah this is so fun.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              In all seriousness, Masai has to move Joseph before the deadline. We are better off without his poor IQ, overdribbling, overrated defense and driving into traffic and heaving a Hail Mary late in the shot clock.
              I've been saying for over a month now that Powell could easily play CoJo's role and do it better than him. Better defensively, better shooter, more athletic. It's not like it's a full-time PG job it's basically a combo guard off the bench role. He also wouldn't be undersized against most 2s like CoJo is.

Comment

• Rejoice Knicks fans

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Rejoice Knicks fans

Melo playing the hurt diva ...again?

Can anyone name a team who would trade for him with his cap hit ?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Melo playing the hurt diva ...again?

Can anyone name a team who would trade for him with his cap hit ?
                    Clips or Cavs would find a way I guess. You know, CP3 Chokers and LeBron Champions

Comment

Clips or Cavs would find a way I guess. You know, CP3 Chokers and LeBron Champions
                      Honestly, Cavaliers would be worse with Melo. Clippers could work since they have Paul.

Comment

Cavs won't do it.. would kill their chemistry. Clips might.. they'd have to make a decision between Melo and Griffin though.

Comment

• Looks like JV broke Thomas' face with that elbow. Thomas fractured his orbital bone.

Comment

• Clips might be crazy enough to...but how would they match bodies/sal. going back?

Send him to the Kings.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Clips might be crazy enough to...but how would they match bodies/sal. going back?

Send him to the Kings.
                              Melo has a no trade clause, but recently said that if was traded his two choices would be Cleveland or LAC (although LAL might be a distant third).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Melo has a no trade clause, but recently said that if was traded his two choices would be Cleveland or LAC (although LAL might be a distant third).
                                True that...except I thought his tweet did not seem to come across as from a position of strength.

He has 2 yrs. more to go I believe....does he really want to carry on with this team and the city murmuring about him? That t game against PHI the coach passed on him to take the last shot (KP got the honours and delivered an air ball). Melo was pissed in the huddle and even more over the miss and the loss. I think he sees the writing. He loves to be the man. In anycase I hope they all stew lol...I especially enjoy when the Raps hammer them.

Comment

Working...
                                X