Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    This game should be over by half time.
    But it likely won't be. The Nets don't have the skill/talent that the Raps do but unlike their cross town rivals they haven't quit on themselves. Rooks like Le Vert and Hollis-Jefferson play hard cuz they are in NBA and it's living the dream. Others are playing for jobs in Brooklyn or elsewhere next year as the Nets get a pick this year and have some second rounders to bring in some more talent. You gotta start adding anywhere you can.

Raps will win this one but the Nets won't go down super early and will make a bunch of threes to give cause for asking about the Dino's perimeter defence tomorrow.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      This game should be over by half time.
      Should be over in the first quarter. Last game against the Nets, it took only a few minutes in the second half to pull away.

Comment

• Is 2pat sitting again?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Is 2pat sitting again?
          I don't think we'll know until closer to game time
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Is 2pat sitting again?
            But probably. No point bringing him back against this team. We don't need him to beat Brooklyn
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              But probably. No point bringing him back against this team. We don't need him to beat Brooklyn
              Agreed

Comment

• Rockets, one of the best 1st half teams in the NBA was up by 8 at the half @ Brooklyn few days ago.

Nets are one of the worst teams in the NBA, but we shouldn't take them lightly. They can score in bunches.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Rockets, one of the best 1st half teams in the NBA was up by 8 at the half @ Brooklyn few days ago.

Nets are one of the worst teams in the NBA, but we shouldn't take them lightly. They can score in bunches.
                  I hear they even went toe to toe (even taking the lead late) for a full three quarters with another pretty good team last week. . Don't sleep on anybody.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    I hear they even went toe to toe (even taking the lead late) for a full three quarters with another pretty good team last week. . Don't sleep on anybody.
                    I'd sleep on rihanna

Comment

• 2pac won't play tonight

Comment

Rockets, one of the best 1st half teams in the NBA was up by 8 at the half @ Brooklyn few days ago.

We saw that last Friday. Give em credit, they try hard and will take advantage of our guys slaking or named Joseph, Corey.

Comment

2pac won't play tonight
                          he hasn't played for 20 years man

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            he hasn't played for 20 years man

Comment

oh shit lol

Comment

• Lowry is resting tonight