• Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Sore neck, won't return.
    Is it bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raps look tired and old.

Philly looks like things are finally turning around -- Embiid is going to bring them back to the playoffs next year.

Comment

• I think Sully actually got lucky there, on the replay I'm not sure the rim wouldn't have rejected him there.

Comment

• Sully humbled lol

Comment

• Sully has no lift

Comment

• Lmao this games over. I'm dying at how bad we've been lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• O man. Sullinger is fat lmfao L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Carroll -- that 15 mil anchor arghhh..

Comment

• nothing ever changes. demar is getting locked up and we still just run the same shit.

Comment

• Why is Saric giving us so much trouble lmao
                      OG is our king

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        nothing ever changes. demar is getting locked up and we still just run the same shit.
                        this will never change with demar and lowry.

its a boring brand of b ball for 5 more years... we aint beating gs or cleveland which will likely be headlining the next 2-3 nba finals (barring major injury)

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

its a boring brand of b ball for 5 more years... we aint beating gs or cleveland which will likely be headlining the next 2-3 nba finals (barring major injury)
                          Lol. I was wondering when you guys were going to come out of hiding
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Even if we changed our brand of ball we weren't going to be beating either team any time soon.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

With Lowry though, they will tread on water against the elite teams.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Lol. I was wondering when you guys were going to come out of hiding
                                Lmao right! Demar has one bad shooting game and everyone comes out the woodwork lol

Comment

Working...
                                X