Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      This what the NBA wants, a new budding Star to hype on.

Great effort by both Embiid and Saric.

Raptors got beat.

One on one basketball will never work against an inspired team but most especially against the most Legit and Elite teams.

If you involve your teammates CONSISTENTLY (82 games) it is much easier WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.
      That's some bs narrative. We didn't lose cuz of one on one basketball. The shots we missed were wide open a lot of them coming from ball movement and kickouts.

Comment

• Oh Raptors...

Well, we were down 2.. then 3.. then 4 guys. So...

Meh.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Oh come dude. He's fun to watch.
          I don't see how you think he's fun to watch! He literally is getting every call from the ref cuz he's the NBA's new cash-cow!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Calm down guys. We were due to lose to Atlantic division team.
            Losing to PHX was unbearable. Philly jumped a tier this month, it's no fluke

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              all it took was 5 years...

and now.. they have moved to 14 and 26 and are battling for 13th...

be careful what you wish for...
              and got best big in the league. 5 years is nothing. When you consider how hard it's to win in NBA
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Meh, more concerned about the injuries than the loss. Ravaged tonight, and wouldn't be shocked if JV ended up having a concussion too after that fall. Happy to write this off as a schedule/luck loss in spite of the poor effort. Just hope everyone is OK.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Next game will be tough. Bebe in concussion protocol, DC sore neck, 2pat knee injury, JV likely to be put in concussion protocol(he hit that head hard as fuck) and we'll play in Charlotte. Ugh.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                    That's some bs narrative. We didn't lose cuz of one on one basketball. The shots we missed were wide open a lot of them coming from ball movement and kickouts.
                    You are using a different lens. It's no bullshit narrative. Oh wait I may have hit a nerve

Comment

• Played this entire game without a viable power forward and still would've won if we hit wide open shots.

Comment

• Refs were fucking trash this game! Sucking Embiid's dick so much!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          yeah i like him. but he's going to piss some people off lol
                          True, but PHI was a 5 year door-mat. They needed someone to be a Draymond if they need to be in the next level

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            He's an obnoxious piece of shit! He showboats like crazy! Fuck him!
                            rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Oh come dude. He's fun to watch.
                            Your both right
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Call in Toupane, because Carroll looks like he's gonna be out for 1-2 weeks

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                You are using a different lens. It's no bullshit narrative. Oh wait I may have hit a nerve
                                lol theres no lens nor did you hit a nerve I'm just calling out bs when I see it. 25 percent from three and 65 percent free throw shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X