Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    You are using a different lens. It's no bullshit narrative. Oh wait I may have hit a nerve
    No! Our ball movement was fine on some plays! Ross was trash! He got at least 5-6 EASY open looks today and he missed them all! He's been trash! Carroll too!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      You are using a different lens. It's no bullshit narrative. Oh wait I may have hit a nerve
      No! Our ball movement was fine on some plays! Ross was trash! He got at least 5-6 EASY open looks today and he missed them all! He's been trash! Carroll too!

Comment

• We've had a nice run for 4 years in the Atlantic division, getting 4 easy wins against Philly but it looks like it's coming to an end.

Comment

• It's not like Embiid is a dirty player.. He just knows how to get the team and the fans going.

Comment

• Don't lose your shit lads.

We'll be alright. Mid-season, lots of injuries. We'll be fine.

Comment

• If refs already giving Embiid calls, cant imagine in 2-3 years.

Embiid and Simmons could be owning teams soon...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                We've had a nice run for 4 years in the Atlantic division, getting 4 easy wins against Philly but it looks like it's coming to an end.
                76ers are still a fucking trash team! We didn't play our best! Everyone was cold! They played big and we didn't have Patterson, Bebe, half of a Carroll and half of Sullinger! 76ers are still a free win! They're still a trash team!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  It's not like Embiid is a dirty player.. He just knows how to get the team and the fans going.
                  Yeah I don't see anything wrong with getting your fans hyped up especially after the shit they went through.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Don't lose your shit lads.

trust the arsenal fan, he's seen some shit. :P

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Don't lose your shit lads.

+1

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        Yeah I don't see anything wrong with getting your fans hyped up especially after the shit they went through.
                        I love what he's doing for Philly. I hope he's an allstar

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          We've had a nice run for 4 years in the Atlantic division, getting 4 easy wins against Philly but it looks like it's coming to an end.
                          Yeah.. we will have to settle for 3 this year....

They are better than the last 4 years where you could trot out just about any lineup and win...

Still though.. they are 14 and 26 and have at least 2 years of work in front of them
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 18, 2017, 10:50 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Yeah.. we will have to settle for 3 this year....

They are better than the last 4 years where you could trot out just about any lineup and win...

Still though.. they are 14 and 26 and have at least 2 years of work in front of them
                            I repeat what I have said before. They are a trash team! They played big and our frontcourt lineup was as thin as Lebron's hairline that game. With Patterson, Bebe, and 4 quarters worth of Carroll/Sullinger, this is an easy win!

Comment

• What the fuck was up with Lowry's defence today? He let McConnell blow by him so many times, he was doing the classic lazy defence of just letting them get by so he can try poke the ball away. He was abysmal.

Comment

• Celtics go down to the Knicks by 11

Ahh nothing like a Celtics L to replenish my spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X