Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    We lost to the Sixers? what the fuck happened?

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      What? How exactly am I being biased and sensitive? First of all we're talking about styles of offense... why the hell would I get sensitive about that? Secondly there's absolutely no bias in what I said. There is no correlation between winning and high assist offense. It doesn't look as pretty but that's really all.
      Lol...gotta love this fallacy. Are you really believing this shit?

Answering this argument pains me but I can redirect you to the Spurs/ Warriors/ Cavs website.

Comment

• I don't care we lost to the Sixers, it happens...but I do care that we've looked pretty unimpressive as a whole in the last few weeks and that we have been a bad team defensively all year which is going to bite us in the ass in the Playoffs. IF we don't get that together were not making it back to the ECF.

As for the Sixers, man once they get 2 top 10 picks this year with guys like Ball, Monk, DS Jr they are going to absolutely own the East n probably the league once Lebron fades. Embiid is a legit franchise player, Simmons will be too n then they could be adding another all star or two... it's going to be a wrap.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          This what the NBA wants, a new budding Star to hype on.

Great effort by both Embiid and Saric.

Raptors got beat.

One on one basketball will never work against an inspired team but most especially against the most Legit and Elite teams.

If you involve your teammates CONSISTENTLY (82 games) it is much easier WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.
          Is this a shot at Lowry?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Is this a shot at Lowry?
            The people in control of this team from the head coach and the focus of the offense. What are we doing here people? Are we just basically fantasizing that we can ever get lucky again by playing this brand of basketball?

Comment

• Ok just watched the highlights -- seriously, how can anyone hate on Embiid? dude is legit. Fun to watch too.

Like i said, he's already the best C in the league. Guy is special. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Well ya see, Sanyo it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

Just how many beers have you had to put out there that Philly will own the division next year.. cuz 2018 is next year....
                LOL

This was pure gold.

Comment

Ok just watched the highlights -- seriously, how can anyone hate on Embiid? dude is legit. Fun to watch too.

Like i said, he's already the best C in the league. Guy is special. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
                  He's not the best C in the league at the moment, but I agree with everything else. He's special and fun to watch.

Just please stay healthy, Embiid.

Comment

• Embiid is the closest thing i've seen to Olajuwon.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Embiid is the closest thing i've seen to Olajuwon.
                      Yup yup! We can talk about this.

Comment

• I read a lot of hate for lowry here..tbh I thought he had a GREAT hustle game, keeping balls in play, stealing, loose ball hawking, winning jumps against noel, just generally bein the guy who wants it most on the floor.

Why did Philly win? Well, pay attention folks, they've been legit good lately, and inspired. Raps came out too little too late, role players (looking at you ross and carroll) missed a ton of open looks, and we are PAPER thin in the frontcourt tonight, esp once carroll went down. B2b, shorthanded mismatched crew, on the road against winners of 4 straight with Embiid in and a massive chip on their shoulder. We'll be fine
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          The people in control of this team from the head coach and the focus of the offense. What are we doing here people? Are we just basically fantasizing that we can ever get lucky again by playing this brand of basketball?
                          It's sooo funny that you cry for ball movement and you want our stars to shoot less and our role players to shoot more.....

Well Ross, Carroll and Powell went a combined 5/22 (22.7 percent). They say role players don't always show up on the road. Plus we are dealing with injuries.

Lowry shot 38.5 percent

Your favourite punching bag (Demar) shot 52.4 percent.

We're 28-14 and have the 6th best record in the NBA (second best in the East - 2 games behind Cleveland)......sorry if I find your comments hilarious.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Obama and Michelle are both idiots. So dramatic as Obama leaves as one of the worst ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              It's sooo funny that you cry for ball movement and you want our stars to shoot less and our role players to shoot more.....

Well Ross, Carroll and Powell went a combined 5/22 (22.7 percent). They say role players don't always show up on the road. Plus we are dealing with injuries.

Lowry shot 38.5 percent

Your favourite punching bag (Demar) shot 52.4 percent.

We're 28-14 and have the 6th best record in the NBA (second best in the East - 2 games behind Cleveland)......sorry if I find your comments hilarious.
                              Yeah it was all demar and Kyle tonight. Demar's contribution is in the box score, kyles was all the other things, but nobody else showed up other than jv rebounding and sullingers first half. The whole team is out of wack with injuries and fatigue right now, this is not Philly from last year.

Sully was encouraging, once him, pat and carroll are healthy together it's a whole different team. But no fault here is on demar he's the only one who could score late
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Obama and Michelle are both idiots. So dramatic as Obama leaves as one of the worst ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Worst ever? Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X