Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Why go out of your way to show everyone you don't have a grasp of history, let alone a sense of what is genuinely touching?
    Well, first of all rocwell posted a ridiculous and melodramatic tweet from the beloved First Lady in a basketball game thread so I answered with an equally unnecessary response. And do you want to prove me wrong or insult me? It's far harder to do the latter so I wouldn't expect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Well, first of all rocwell posted a ridiculous and melodramatic tweet from the beloved First Lady in a basketball game thread so I answered with an equally unnecessary response. And do you want to prove me wrong or insult me? It's far harder to do the latter so I wouldn't expect that.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        https://media0.giphy.com/media/11OLihUEDA5LJC/giphy.gif

Comment

• Hey guys, get a room in the politics thread
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Lol does it pain you to open a stats site before you go making ridiculous claims? The cavs are bottom 10 in ast percentage. The timberwolves and pelicans are both top 10.

It would be great if you did the four seconds of research required before you start making claims.
            That's more like it...you are doing your homework.

Being 29th in APG is a tad better than the Cavs being 20th, lol. Are we really comparing the Raptors and the defending champ?

You missed mentioning the Warriors and the Spurs though.

It actually took me 3 seconds to this favor for you.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              That's more like it...you are doing your homework.

Being 29th in APG is a tad better than the Cavs being 20th, lol. Are we really comparing the Raptors and the defending champ?

You missed mentioning the Warriors and the Spurs though.

It actually took me 3 seconds to this favor for you.
              Lol clearly you're a troll who has a difficult time admitting when they're wrong. Good night.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                Lol clearly you're a troll who has a difficult time admitting when they're wrong. Good night.
                Before you call out people, try to back it up first. It does help you long term. We both agree to disagree then. Cheers !

Comment

• Russ :

Comment

• Can't wait until that golden state core is broken up

Comment

• Forget about who's the best young big in the NBA, KAT or Davis? Embiid is already the best C in the NBA(yeah I said it). This guy is ridiculous.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Forget about who's the best young big in the NBA, KAT or Davis? Embiid is already the best C in the NBA(yeah I said it). This guy is ridiculous.

Not surprising. He is a game changer.

I'd take Davis over Embiid at this exact moment, but Embiid is going to be better in the future.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Forget about who's the best young big in the NBA, KAT or Davis? Embiid is already the best C in the NBA(yeah I said it). This guy is ridiculous.

Here's my beef with these types of Tweets (not with you I agree with what you said): Of course the team is better with their best defensive player on the floor. I would be interested to see how Sixers' w/ Embiid compares to other teams BEST lineups.

Side note, you know how everyone either says the Raps should wait for LeBron to decline to become contenders or that someone else will take LeBron's place and Raps should go all in, Embiid is making a strong case to go all in now. Embiid/Simmons/2lottopicks/free agents/overall improvement is a playoff team next year and a contender in 2-4 years.

Comment

• Was really pleased to see Sully in uniform and exceeding my expectations. Fred got some burn and looked okay.

Hope JV, Carroll, Lucas and Patterson can get right soon. If they do, we can just forget this game and move on. Could have really used Patterson in this one.

Comment

• Well that sucked.

Somewhere, Bryan Colangelo has a giant grin on his face.

Comment

• For the people that argued one player (notably a center) couldn't transform a defense then look at Embiid.

- Truman dropped two a-bombs on Japan
                                - Jefferson raped his slaves and denied his bastards
                                - Buchanan is often blamed for the civil war
                                - William Henry Harrison died in office within a month.

There's plenty more. Obama is on the good side of history.

Comment

Working...
                                X