Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Walker won't keep this up.. its horseshoe city for him...
    Whats killing us is the phantom fouls from TB...the man the disease.
    Umm walker can definitely keep this up. You're acting like he's doing anything ridiculous. He hit ONE bad 3 everything else has been very easy for him. Our defence is why he score 12 points in the quarter.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I've seen enough. We are half way through the season and this is still the type of defence we play. Second round exit. I'm calling it now. Unless they fix this defence this is a second round team. We only get past the second round with this kind of defence if Lowry and/or Demar go off.
      Defence doesn't matter. We can beat every east team minus the Cavs as constructed. We will be in the east conf finals again.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        better than a 1st round exit...
        Lol well yea but we should be past being satisfied with getting past the first round. That's weak. And if we get a bad matchup in the first round like Chicago we probably won't even get past that either.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Defence doesn't matter. We can beat every east team minus the Cavs as constructed. We will be in the east conf finals again.
          Lmao you can't be serious if you actually think defence doesn't matter. Especially if the team we play has guards that can give Demar and Kyle a hard time. Because Kyle and Demar are our offence. Make it hard on them and you win.

Comment

Lol well yea but we should be past being satisfied with getting past the first round. That's weak. And if we get a bad matchup in the first round like Chicago we probably won't even get past that either.
            Yeah, but our team is not made to match or make it to the Finals right now, but not bad enough to get a 1st round exit. Just looking at is realistically

Comment

Lmao you can't be serious if you actually think defence doesn't matter. Especially if the team we play has guards that can give Demar and Kyle a hard time. Because Kyle and Demar are our offence. Make it hard on them and you win.
              Because Carroll and Joseph right now doesn't worry anyone. Ross sometimes shows up from time to time

Comment

• the defence has been average to below average, sure, but we are shooting 38% and you guys are harping on the defence?

Shoot better shots, they'll be playing against set defences more often because we'll be scoring more consistently.

Comment

• wtf Powell

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Have you ever watched a playoff game??? Did u watch at all last year?? Jesus...

Comment

In this scenario. We're the 2nd best team in the east and having a slightly better D changes nothing.

Comment

• Oh this is awesome
                        OG is our king

Comment

• JV is like a Statue of Liberty on defence.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm calling a loss

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                              Have you ever watched a playoff game??? Did u watch at all last year?? Jesus...
                              Rematch with the cavs in May. Book it.

Comment

• Biggest and strongest guy on the team doesn't want to contest shots hard because he's afraid of getting called for a foul.. fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X