• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar 2/3 from 3s

Rest of the Team 2/17 from 3s

So unusual to see us shoot this poorly from 3s

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      At least we ain't Chicago tonight..................
      Theyre down 25 we're down 27.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I guess so. But again we have the same team minus Biz. So I don't understand how we have become THIS bad defensively unless Biz meant that much to this team. Scola was horrible and JJ didn't play enough so I'm not going to bring them up.
        Biz is gone and Greer is gone.

Comment

• Watching the Sixers vs. Portland. That Sixers team ain't the same shitty team anymore

Comment

• For those who are looking at the GM to get a trade done for some help from Atlanta...... tonight helps raise that level of urgency...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Theyre down 25 we're down 27.
              well that changes everything

Comment

• 28 Million for a one dimensional player.

Masai should surround this guy with defenders, 50% three point dead eye shooters, defenders and rebounders that swallows all those missed shots.

Good luck Masai

Comment

• And a coach the demands accountability, and prioritize ball distribution.

It's a fucking TEAM SPORT

Comment

I guess so. But again we have the same team minus Biz. So I don't understand how we have become THIS bad defensively unless Biz meant that much to this team. Scola was horrible and JJ didn't play enough so I'm not going to bring them up.
                    andy greer is gone too.

The one season we had him our defence looked OK. Middle of the pack, even with Luis Scola starting.

Yes, bismack helped, but that's not enough to explain it all.

Greer's not having success in Minnesota on D and somehow that's reason to dismiss his entire impact here? i don't think so.

Comment

• Our whole frontcourt is gone everybody chill

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        andy greer is gone too.

The one season we had him our defence looked OK. Middle of the pack, even with Luis Scola starting.

Yes, bismack helped, but that's not enough to explain it all.

Greer's not having success in Minnesota on D and somehow that's reason to dismiss his entire impact here? i don't think so.
                        Well I guess that's it. Are we not still running the same defence he was?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jv isn't the problem Casey wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Well I guess that's it. Are we not still running the same defence he was?
                            doesn't look like it to me.

perimeter guys are also giving up a shitload of straight-line drives. like, screen and roll is a problem, but we routinely see guys penetrate with no screen whatsoever

Comment

• Another embarrassing loss. And we will be playing Spurs and Memphis next week to get blown out by 30 again lol. I think I'm gonna take a little break from this team for a bit. It's too painful to watch this defence over and over and over again.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Jv isn't the problem Casey wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                who cares, he's not going to be the solution either. this one's done

Comment

Working...
                                X