Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Soo.. Sixers won again.
    Ilyasova would have been nice in Raps uniform. BCo picked him up for a song. welp.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Soo.. Sixers won again.
      Embiid hurt again. Damn.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        one thing that has constantly bothered me about this team is that there has never been a third guy offensively who has been able to get on a consistent level. If you look at the talent level and read the newspaper articles about the work ethic of these guys that should seem very odd. But looking at the way the team plays to basically maximize 2 players outputs, not so surprising in the end i guess. Matt and Jack are constantly talking about "who's gonna be the third guy?", well, the answer is nobody if you don't foster it in your system.
        Yeeeup

golden wrote: View Post
        Ilyasova would have been nice in Raps uniform. BCo picked him up for a song. welp.
        Doubt that

TRex wrote: View Post
        Embiid hurt again. Damn.
        76ers just taking precautions. Apparently Joel said he was okay

Comment

• Missed the game but wow I will take the blame for this one. Hopefully someone with better luck can put up the thread for Sunday's game vs Phoenix. Should be a laugher but they have a pretty explosive backcourt and some other pesky pieces.

Comment

• Scraptor, y u do dis?
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Well, that was rough. Oh well, on to the next one. Regroup and take back that win against PHX we dropped on the road. Really hoping Pat gets right soon. BeBe too, want a look at Sully at PF.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Missed the game but wow I will take the blame for this one. Hopefully someone with better luck can put up the thread for Sunday's game vs Phoenix. Should be a laugher but they have a pretty explosive backcourt and some other pesky pieces.
                Nah Scraptor, you're good.

Trump's 1st executive order was about Toronto Raptors. Eliminate non-American teams from American league.

Comment

• 1.5 games up on Boston, 3 up on Atlanta. This team needs to stop focusing on Cleveland and start taking care of business. This season doesn't look like an inevitable ECF rematch to me but I get the feeling that the players are counting on it.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    1.5 games up on Boston, 3 up on Atlanta. This team needs to stop focusing on Cleveland and start taking care of business. This season doesn't look like an inevitable ECF rematch to me but I get the feeling that the players are counting on it.
                    Agreed.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This game felt like a scheduled loss before it started. Not having Bebe and 2Pat in the line up hurts. CoJo continues to stink it up on the defensive end.. and Powell is starting to look more like a 2nd rounder than a hot prospect. And Lowry has lots his mojo.

Charlotte has great rebounders, Raptors don't. There were so many second opportunities (although those Tony Brothers phantom fouls didn't help). Then Kemba switched to God Mode.

It'll be interesting to see who the Raptors end up facing in the first round. It could be the Bulls.. could be the Hornets. Could even be the Bucks with Middleton back. Probably going to be a lot of angst going into the playoffs again this year.

Comment

• Raps always have trouble against Charlotte and Phoenix for some reason.

Comment

• Game 44: Phoenix Suns 115 - Toronto Raptors 103

Starting Lineups:

Raptors

PG - Kyle Lowry
                          SG - DeMar DeRozan
                          SF - Norman Powell
                          PF - DeMarre Carroll
                          C - Jonas Valanciunas

Suns

PG - Eric Bledsoe
                          SG - Devin Booker
                          SF - TJ Warren
                          PF - Marquese Chriss
                          C - Tyson Chandler

Key Matchup:

Let's just win a bloody game and hope that this depressing mood that's seeped into the fanbase lifts for a few days.

LET'S GO RAPTORS
                          OG is our king

Comment

• The last time we lost 3 games in a row... Back in Nov 2015.

Comment

• Hopefully Pat can play (he participated in a scrimmage today, as did BeBe). If so, he should start. And we should get back on track.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully Pat can play (he participated in a scrimmage today, as did BeBe). If so, he should start. And we should get back on track.
                                So Bebe passed NBA's concussion test?

Comment

Working...
                                X