Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    ok. demarre should only be allowed to shoot 3s. no dribbling, no layups
    We've all been saying this for so long now. Why Carroll doesn't know his limitations is beyond me.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nice start, hopefully it stays this way.

Comment

• Wow JV has taken 3 dribbles with his left in the first quarter alone. This is progress

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Kyle is a poor defender
          It's annoying because he's not. When he actually tries on that end and plays hard he's very good. He just doesn't focus on that end enough and that's what frustrates me the most.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Trianos on Phoenix?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              ok. demarre should only be allowed to shoot 3s. no dribbling, no layups
              I cringe every time JV goes up to him to set a screen for a PnR

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Wow JV has taken 3 dribbles with his left in the first quarter alone. This is progress
                Sean Spicer: "Jonas Valanciunas is the best Point Guard in the NBA. And he's Russian. Period"

Comment

• Does Carroll even practice these drives he constantly does? Cause it baffles my mind how many layups he misses but continues to take.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    It's annoying because he's not. When he actually tries on that end and plays hard he's very good. He just doesn't focus on that end enough and that's what frustrates me the most.
                    Can't really say a guy is good when he tries. If there are instances (2 wide open 3s already allowed) where he doesn't try, he's not good.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Can't really say a guy is good when he tries. If there are instances (2 wide open 3s already allowed) where he doesn't try, he's not good.
                      I guess so. He used to be good though. This season so far he hasn't impressed me.

Comment

• Interesting lineup

Comment

• Devlin "no-call" counter +1

Comment

• Perimeter D again

Comment

• why the fuck are you going under that screen cory?

Comment

• Oh Bebe
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X