Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    BMO commercials picked up this year.
    Probably lost so many clients over that last basketball ad so they need to step up now lol

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      BMO commercials picked up this year.
      From 'absolute trash' all the way up to 'pretty bad'. Who woulda thunk

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        From 'absolute trash' all the way up to 'pretty bad'. Who woulda thunk
        I like these ball ones haha

Comment

• That play highlights our disgusting perimeter D

Comment

• JV has been making some good passes lately. where are all those guys who said he was completely incapable of passing?

Comment

• Booker's shot is so pretty.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Defence is soooooo TRASH. How anyone on this forum thinks this level of D can get us back to the ECFs is beyond me. Like this is a shit team and we can't even stop them. Smh. And to me the defence seems to be getting worse not better which is the most worrisome part.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We are getting blown out once again on Tuesday when we play the Spurs with this kind of Defence
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Defence is soooooo TRASH. How anyone on this forum thinks this level of D can get us back to the ECFs is beyond me. Like this is a shit team and we can't even stop them. Smh. And to me the defence seems to be getting worse not better which is the most worrisome part.
                    Patty is the defensive anchor and we're still waiting on him

Comment

• lmao jack

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Patty is the defensive anchor and we're still waiting on him
                        Do you really think he's our saviour though? He is definitely going to help our defence but to think he's going to fix all our problems on that end is crazy. I hope you're right because this defence HAS to improve if we want to get back to the conference finals. Letting players constantly take wide open 3s, forever getting hung up on screens, letting guys waltz into the paint with little resisitence and not rebounding when we final do get a stop will not cut it. I know the teams in the East other than Cleveland aren't great but still. Anyone can be beaten if they don't play the game the right way.

Comment

• Lol Jack

Comment

• Damn JV don't do em like that
                            OG is our king

Comment

• wow

Comment

• woah

Comment

Working...
                                X