No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not playing any D. Just like Kemba the other night, Bledsoe is just blowing by Lowry and Joseph pretty easily.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just embarrassing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        yo glf you @ acc?

lol..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          like, do people not realize yet that our bigs are not the biggest issue with our defence? jesus.
          I think everyone knows that by now to be honest. The guards are by far ours biggest problem. And you can see teams don't respect us anymore. The bigs aren't great either though. So all together we just have a terrible defence lol. I wanna see how Dan H spins this loss tonight.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We need Millsap
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• and that sequence with Corey Joseph kind of summarizes the game..
              Start
              Stumble
              Fall..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                like, do people not realize yet that our bigs are not the biggest issue with our defence? jesus.
                Carroll, _eRozan, and Lowry have been shit this span on defense. I have to say that we are realistically playing like what we are supposed to with no Biyombo. 48-49 wins and a 2nd round exit. If Chicago faces us in the 1st round, 1st round sweep

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I think everyone knows that by now to be honest. The guards are by far ours biggest problem. And you can see teams don't respect us anymore. The bigs aren't great either though. So all together we just have a terrible defence lol. I wanna see how Dan H spins this loss tonight.
                  no, the bigs aren't great. thats why our defence looks bad, because you have shit guards paired with average bigs.

Comment

• Fuckin pathetic effort. Deserved to lose. Lowry is being a fucking idiot

Comment

• I'm done..... 10 game losing streak incoming

Comment

• Make a panic trade please

Comment

• I also find we give up and don't have anywhere close to the amount of fight we used to show the last two seasons.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Corey Joseph lol...

Comment

• 2 Pat coming back isn't gonna fix all of our problems
                              OG is our king

Comment

• What's up with Lowry? It's not just that he's been playing terrible the last couple of games, he's playing like a complete fucking idiot on both ends of the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X