Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf Kyle.

Comment

• I don't get any kind of gratification for this shit but the brand of basketball that this team has shown is just pure ugliness.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        ECF is an example of good management by Masai, but this Casey regime has run it's course this year or next. Pure draft picks and traded talent + DeRozan, Ross, Powell, & JV and see what happens next year if Lowry doesn't join.
        I really want to see Wright play, honestly think he could work out
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• You let the Phoenix frickin' Suns come into your house and run you off the court in the 4th quarter. There better be a player's only meeting after this one.

Comment

• We are definitely losing the next two games. Especially if Demar is out. I haven't looked at our schedule after that. Yea this team is too soft. Way too soft. And the lack of defence just makes it worse. Something isn't right with this years team. They do not look like an ECFs team at all and no improvements are being shown
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is a bad bad loss.

Ugh.

Comment

• Comment

• This happens every damn year.

Lowry has a strong 1st half, Casey overplays him and now Lowry is getting tired and is starting to show...Lowry is 31 now, he's not getting younger...if he has another stinker of a 2nd half, I would not re-sign Lowry, especially at max...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

lmao wtf is that

Comment

• LISTEN TO SEAN SPICER. He knows stuff. #"alternative"facts

Comment

• First time I've felt genuinely pissed after a loss in awhile. What the hell happened to this team
                        OG is our king

Comment

• I totally get it with JV and Ross' contract. If shit goes so wrong this reast of the season, their contracts are tradeable for future assets. Only DeRozen's contract is untouchable and Carroll's contract can only be taken by a stupid team or cash dump.

If Lowry signs with a huge contract with another team and we can't match it, BLOW IT ALL UP

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            They've forgotten how they got to where they are in the first place
                            They really have. That's why you need to rotate in hungry guys into the roster, like Biz and CoJo were last year. Guys who are willing to do the dirty work. CoJo's already lost his edge on D.

Comment

• Game got away from them as soon as JV hit the pine. Nice work Dwane

Comment

• Phoenix and Charlotte play Toronto tough!

Phoenix swept them last year too, and then this year now.

It's one of those teams for Toronto they cant beat -- same with Sacramento

Comment

Working...
                                X