• Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    lmao wtf is that
    Central heating probably

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I agree, but he's our glue.
      What glue? we just lost to a Phoenix team who played the other night. Also lost to the SIXERS and Hornets the last 7 days. You can't tell me we're this bad without PP.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        First time I've felt genuinely pissed after a loss in awhile. What the hell happened to this team
        Reality

Comment

• 9th place or die trying!

#BC #ORGANICGROWTH lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            What glue? we just lost to a Phoenix team who played the other night. Also lost to the SIXERS and Hornets the last 7 days. You can't tell me we're this bad without PP.
            um.. well yes I can

Comment

Patterson is the guy that holds the defense together. Losing 3 straight, while playing terrible. I think its a mixture of the team hit a wall and Patterson is out.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Game got away from them as soon as JV hit the pine. Nice work Dwane
                When he's in panic mode he just sits JV
                OG is our king

Comment

• Joseph is even worse than Calderon defensively. Fucking over rated. Spurs made the right decision.

I would even take Jose for his three point shot threat and court vision

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    This happens every damn year.

Lowry has a strong 1st half, Casey overplays him and now Lowry is getting tired and is starting to show...Lowry is 31 now, he's not getting younger...if he has another stinker of a 2nd half, I would not re-sign Lowry, especially at max...
                    Yea Kyle has not proven that he can play at a high level for a full season. He always falls off a bit over time. And the crazy minutes he plays definitely has something to do with it. But we all see how bad this team is when Kyle isn't in the game. So he kind of has to play the amount of minutes he does.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      Phoenix and Charlotte play Toronto tough!

Phoenix swept them last year too, and then this year now.

It's one of those teams for Toronto they cant beat -- same with Sacramento
                      they did not sweep the raptors last year. they went 1-1. same with the year before that.

Comment

• If P Pat is really that great then pay him max LOLLLL

Comment

We can hide his absence for 4-5 games, but when it gets to the 10th game, holy fuck the rotation goes to shit. We aren't going to win a Finals game anytime soon. Let's call our stars injured and tank the fuck out of this season for a high pick while we retain all the good players, just like the Spurs

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                they did not sweep the raptors last year. they went 1-1.
                                ok 3-1. Same with Sac. Same with Charlotte.

They got tough and gritty defence and with the Raps ISO these guys can shut it down pretty good...

Comment

Working...
                                X