Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Patterson is the guy that holds the defense together. Losing 3 straight, while playing terrible. I think its a mixture of the team hit a wall and Patterson is out.
    Imagine a team of

Lowry-DeRozan-Carroll-Millsap-JV
    Wright-Ross-Patterson off the bench

Trade
    Powell, Bebe, Cojo, and Sully + Clips pick for Millsap and salary fillers
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Lol Patterson is no saviour. C'mon man.
      but he solidifies our rotation and he is versatile with above average IQ. We are a car without Motor Oil

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Joseph is even worse than Calderon defensively. Fucking over rated. Spurs made the right decision.

I would even take Jose for his three point shot threat and court vision
        Bahahahahaha okay chill. You must have forgotten how bad Calderon was on that end. He was by far the worst defender I have ever seen. Well Bargnani was the worst but he was a close second
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptors record since Donald Trump became a president:

0-2.

Just sayin.

Hire American, Buy American. Fuck Canada.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            but he solidifies our rotation and he is versatile with above average IQ. We are a car without Motor Oil
            Again, this week we lost to the 76ERS, HORNETS and SUNS. Average/mediocre teams.

If Patterson is this important to this team then we should just build the team around him.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's a Sunday 6:00 o'clock game that we always lose. I'm not worried
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Again, this week we lost to the 76ERS, HORNETS and SUNS. Average/mediocre teams.

If Patterson is this important to this team then we should just build the team around him.
                This is a very bad way to look at our team. We're built as a team. We don't have a real superstar, even though Kyle and DD acting like they're stars. We need someone who's sound with Casey's defensive schemes. Especially a BIG guy.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  It's a Sunday 6:00 o'clock game that we always lose. I'm not worried
                  Haha. Is this is how you fix your Raptors' depression? Well, good for ya..

It's not working for me this time

......... CALLING GP... ............

Comment

Agreed. As good as Patterson is he is not THAT good. If this team can't beat the teams mentioned without him then we need to let Kyle walk and pay him the max. Cause this is just crazy to me. I know I've been saying our defence is bad but I expected us to at least beat these teams. So I'm just as in shock as everyone else.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The bottomline is - opposing guards are blowing by our guards pretty EASILY. Kemba 32 the other night, Bledsoe tonight put up 40. Factor in that we have no rim protection inside. This team is not going to go very far come playoff time.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Other than the defence I'm more so disappointed with our fight. I'm seeing none of it lately. We are giving up and playing with no effort or energy and it starts with Kyle. He's been bad as of late and it's rubbing off on the rest of the guys. Also the way Cory has fallen off of defence is very surprising. He was so good last season on that end. It's crazy how easy he's getting blown by now.

Comment

The bottomline is - opposing guards are blowing by our guards pretty EASILY. Kemba 32 the other night, Bledsoe tonight put up 40. Factor in that we have no rim protection inside. This team is not going to go very far come playoff time.
                          We need a higher pick, just barley get into the playoffs then. The TANK is half-FULL

Comment

• Noel is the guy that i would target or #BringBackBiz
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Noel is the guy that i would target or #BringBackBiz
                              NOT with THAT contract

Comment

• Not going to watch any games this week or for two weeks, I need a break, almost damaged furniture tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X