Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Bahahahahaha okay chill. You must have forgotten how bad Calderon was on that end. He was by far the worst defender I have ever seen. Well Bargnani was the worst but he was a close second
    Wtf has happened with Cujo?, we bought him because of his defensive prowess nothing else.

Comment

• Just going to delete this PVR'd game.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Just going to delete this PVR'd game.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Bahahahahaha okay chill. You must have forgotten how bad Calderon was on that end. He was by far the worst defender I have ever seen. Well Bargnani was the worst but he was a close second
          Man, oh man. Bargs, Calderon & Hedo/DeMar all in the same starting lineup. Looking back, it seems almost comical. Jay Triano didn't stand a chance.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Noel is the guy that i would target or #BringBackBiz
            I think he's either off the table, or the price has gone up considerably.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Man, oh man. Bargs, Calderon & Hedo/DeMar all in the same starting lineup. Looking back, it seems almost comical. Jay Triano didn't stand a chance.
                We still retained one. That's why Casey still can't figure out why his Pound the Rock program is not working.....hahahahah.

Masai thought Joseph can mask Derozan disability, guess not lol.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Hate to say this but we maybe able to see better ball movement.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    We still retained one. That's why Casey still can't figure out why his Pound the Rock program is not working.....hahahahah.

Masai thought Joseph can mask Derozan disability, guess not lol.
                    Pretty sure that Casey knows exactly why it isn't working.... Lowry & Derozan are leading by example and not playing hard on defense. But like 2 seasons ago, he can't reign them in and he doesn't have a one-way player like Biz whose willing to do the dirty work and bail them out. CoJo is basically now trying to become the Canadian Kyle Lowry, without the talent.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Those minor ankle injuries suck. Seems like nothing, nothing. Few hours later, your leg is stiff and swollen.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Hate to say this but we maybe able to see better ball movement.

You love to say this and in fact it's all you post is a way to complain about DeRozan lol It's quite troll worthy and mildly entertaining until you repeat yourself as much as Leo does a compliment to himself and how great Syracuse was.

Comment

• with Derozan injury this does remind me of 2014-2015 Raps. Lowry will take to much of a load and by the time playoff comes he'll be too banged up.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

You love to say this and in fact it's all you post is a way to complain about DeRozan lol It's quite troll worthy and mildly entertaining until you repeat yourself as much as Leo does a compliment to himself and how great Syracuse was.
                            I don't mind repeating myself like a broken A track.

"He seldom passes"...that's been the opposing team's playbook borrowed from the white board of the Warriors.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Pretty sure that Casey knows exactly why it isn't working.... Lowry & Derozan are leading by example and not playing hard on defense. But like 2 seasons ago, he can't reign them in and he doesn't have a one-way player like Biz whose willing to do the dirty work and bail them out. CoJo is basically now trying to become the Canadian Kyle Lowry, without the talent.
                              Masai should have shared the wealth and not put the whole 28 million dollars in one basket for a one dimensional player

Comment

• Can someone tell me why cojo plays crunch time? He is continually blown by and isn't good offensively. Just give powell most of his minutes already he should only get 12 min to spell lowry.

No rim protection, stars playing like shit, no perimeter d..this is getting very reminiscent of the 2015 stretch drive..hope we get this shit figured out soon
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X