Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    You're hurting my brain. I came here to talk pineapple. Not challenged philosophically.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      "Leonard sat out the last game due to a sore hand and his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Raptors is in question."
      Hand sore from scoring so many points lately?

Comment

• As part of my introduction to the group, I should state I'm okay with pineapple on pizza. I prefer other topping combinations, but pineapple is not a dealbreaker, you show up to my house with a Hawaiian pizza for the game, it's getting eaten.

Comment

• tsc8 wrote: View Post
          Hand sore from scoring so many points lately?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Yeah intention definitely matters.

A calzone is a single entity and therefore not a sandwich. But if you put a wiener in it, does that make it a hot dog?
            hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            You're hurting my brain. I came here to talk pineapple. Not challenged philosophically.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yeah intention definitely matters.

A calzone is a single entity and therefore not a sandwich. But if you put a wiener in it, does that make it a hot dog?
              I wanna say no. I think you just added meat to a calzone.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Yooo pineapple on pizza is the best. I mean, if you don't like pineapple, that's fine, you have a right to your opinion. But then, you're wrong and I hate you.
                Ok I found something I agree with you on.....only took about 4 years! lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Hawaiian Pizza >>>>
                  This!

Comment

• I'll make banana & ham sandwich next time.

Comment

• I realized there is one pineapple exception: the veggie korma pizza from Panago. I generally avoid non-meat pizzas at all costs but that pizza is something special. Banana peppers, spinach, a coconut curry sauce.... Unreal.

But on a tomato-sauce pizza pineapple is the devil.

Comment

• Hey Knickerbockers, how's that season going?

Comment

I realized there is one pineapple exception: the veggie korma pizza from Panago. I generally avoid non-meat pizzas at all costs but that pizza is something special. Banana peppers, spinach, a coconut curry sauce.... Unreal.

That might actually be my biggest issue. I never thought about trying it with a different sauce ...

... no, it's evil and I won't be swayed.
                          Last edited by Just Is; Tue Jan 24, 2017, 04:33 PM.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I realized there is one pineapple exception: the veggie korma pizza from Panago. I generally avoid non-meat pizzas at all costs but that pizza is something special. Banana peppers, spinach, a coconut curry sauce.... Unreal.

You know, you were like a brother to me.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

You know, you were like a brother to me.

Comment

• I'm pro pineapple. Just need a few sprinkles of chilly flakes to help counter attack some of that extra sweetness though.

Comment

Working...
                                X