Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    The defensive scheme doesn't fit the roster. All there is to it.
    I mean we're all spectators and even we can all see how dumb it is to play Sully with JV.

Meanwhile you've got a poor rebounder in Bebe... Why not pair him with Sully?

Then you've got the guards going iso amd jacking up shots as usual, while JV has a handful of touches with DeMar out amd the opportunity to switch him onto David Lee.

It's just laughable.

Comment

• Whiz up on the sainted setics at the half by 7...

and the Bulls are up by 3 on the magic proving shit can float...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Raptors should just play Bruno, can't do any worse than Carroll tonight.
        Sad but true.

Comment

• Carroll is just a BAD fit this team. I still believe Powell should be starting at SF.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Cough Cough... Blare it from the top of the CN Tower Sunday morning at 6AM with no wind so the sound will carry to Kingston

Ross and Carroll aren't making any shots... and its really hurting in this stretch...they have to be better .. much better...
            Ross is 1 for 1. Carroll is Carroll.

Comment

• Game 45: Toronto Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs - Jan. 24 7:00 PM EST

Why can't we have a female sideline reporter. Smh

I'm tired of looking at white dads who think they know basketball stinking up the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                I mean we're all spectators and even we can all see how dumb it is to play Sully with JV.

Meanwhile you've got a poor rebounder in Bebe... Why not pair him with Sully?

Then you've got the guards going iso amd jacking up shots as usual, while JV has a handful of touches with DeMar out amd the opportunity to switch him onto David Lee.

It's just laughable.
                JV + Pat. Bebe + Sully. Hmmm. Pairs with complementary skills? Makes way too much sense.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Why can't we have a female sideline reporter. Smh

I'm tired of looking at white dads who think they know basketball stinking up the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I miss Norma Wick
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Anyways, we got it down to 7 with a nice close-out of the half, for a change. Spurs are missing 3 starters, and we just got Pat back. Raps really should pounce on this opportunity and get the W.

Comment

• If we're hiring a female sideline reporter, I want Celtics' Abby Chin

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Ross is 1 for 1. Carroll is Carroll.
                        I was on about 3 point shots...
                        Carroll is getting some really good looks....and they just aren't going in....
                        Ross is the same...
                        They are both less than 30% in their last 5 games.... if your sights are set as high as the Raps are.. can't have that long a stretch with "sub optimal shooting"
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Bebe swishing 3's from the corner in warm-ups. Form looks nice.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            JV + Pat. Bebe + Sully. Hmmm. Pairs with complementary skills? Makes way too much sense.
                            I literally hit my forehead when he subbed both JV and Sully back on together. Then JV gets pulled as if he's to blame.

Meanwhile Carroll can't do anything on the court and gets to make unlimited mistakes.

Comment

• Carroll's signature cringe-worthy drive.

Comment

• Why the f is Sully still shooting 3s from the top?

Comment

Working...
                                X