Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahahahahahaha what just happened lmao
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      In a close game like this, Carroll sucking so badly was key
      He only played 4 mins in the 2nd half.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I though he had 15 foot jumpshot. I though that's what makes him such a good PnR option.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Why would he take a jumper with 15 secs left?

Comment

• Terrible decision by Powell to go for the dunk

Comment

• WOW that was a TERRIBLE final shot but Powell, he was more concerned with trying to draw a foul than actually trying to find a way to score.

Comment

• Bad game all around. How people try to single anyone out is beyond me.

Comment

• For some reason I don't feel as bad about this one as I did about the others lol. But this is bad. You can't lose to Aldridge and a bunch of bench warmers. Unacceptable
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  WOW that was a TERRIBLE final shot but Powell, he was more concerned with trying to draw a foul than actually trying to find a way to score.
                  Doesn't look like Powell tried to draw a foul, Aldridge cut him off at the perfect time.

Comment

• can we go back to talking about pizza instead? that was more fun.

Comment

• I feel we can't win anymore, but we got 30+ games to go and will have to wait for Delon and Sully to be 100%. Trust the process

Comment

• Predictable bullshit.

JV was definitely scared of the moment but what do you expect when you never play the guy in clutch situations or let him touch the ball.

We've been saying for YEARS to throw him in there to prepare him for stuff like this, and now when DeMar is out you need him, and he has hardly any experience.

Winnable game blown by stupidity.

Comment

• Only thing saving my sanity is knowing BOTH of our picks are improving lol

Comment

• Offence was fucking PATHETIC specially the last 5 mins of the game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              For some reason I don't feel as bad about this one as I did about the others lol. But this is bad. You can't lose to Aldridge and a bunch of bench warmers. Unacceptable
                              PHX lost was horrid, it brought out the worst in everyone. This game told us we are screwing up certain little things, but not effort.

Comment

• This game is proof Demar is the cause of all our defensive concerns and he isn't the sole reason we don't get a whole bunch of assists like people love to claim around here. And I'm not Demar Stan but it always makes me laugh when people try to blame one player for a teams problems lol

Comment

Working...
                                X