No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been saying this Joseph is the dumbest player of this team.

For him to waste a timeout because he can't inbound the ball to the person that Casey has specifically drawn the play was just STUPID. Powell was so open begging for the ball.

No fucking creativity. Just a fucking IDIOT

Comment

• Well, at least we're struggling before all-star break.. which is a good thing. Reboot is needed

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        It fair criticism... Many many calls for JV for more touches.. and when he gets one laid on his hands.. while he is in stride moving to the basket and passes it off... thats meow...
        He was getting stripped during his drives tonight, you commented on that yourself. He gets no credit for taking that into consideration and getting our best 3 point shooter a good look?

Comment

• Could have really used demar late in this one

I live Powell, but he blows lay ups on the clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Yet when people call for JV to get more shots when he has a mismatch throughout the season, you don't think he should get them

Just cut the shit
            You cut the shit. That was pathetic. He had a 6-7 guy in Kyle D-League Anderson (near him) and wide open lane and he kicks it out instead. Demographic is right...that was meow play. We were only down by two and ended up losing by two.

JV 2/7 fg 9 points with 4 turnovers

Let's not spin this into a good game. This was an awful offensive performance and he just has no confidence in his offensive abilities. It's sad to see.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Only thing saving my sanity is knowing BOTH of our picks are improving lol
              Man, Masai will dodge a mob riot if a team totally overpays Lowry after the season as the reason we lose him.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Why would he take a jumper with 15 secs left?
                Ask the guy he passed it too. JV just didn't want to take that shot. Some players like to take big shots some don't.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He was getting stripped during his drives tonight, you commented on that yourself. He gets no credit for taking that into consideration and getting our best 3 point shooter a good look?
                  eh it was an ok look but he probably could have continued to the basket. Not a great choice but not really a critical mistake.

Ross probably shouldn't have shot that either but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    can we go back to talking about pizza instead? that was more fun.
                    We only talk about pineapples and pizza on 3 Ls streak. 4 L streak is about.. Depression pills.

Comment

Cmon man. Your really defending jv tonight

He was 2/7 with 4 turnovers !! In a game where we needed him to pick up the slack, he shit the bed. No excuses
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Here Maple Leafs, take Jurassic Park this summer, we don't need it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          We only talk about pineapples and pizza on 3 Ls streak. 4 L streak is about.. Depression pills.
                          Heading for 5 in a row...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Well, at least we're struggling before all-star break.. which is a good thing. Reboot is needed
                            They need to shake things up. It's pretty obvious what they need to do. They have to move Carroll(addition by subtraction) start Powell at the 3. Trade for a RIM PROTECTOR. Noel? Biz?

Carroll is just a bad fit for this team. Overrated defender. Can't trust him to make open shots. And he's probably one of the worst finishers in the game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This lost leave a better nast in my mouth. Spurs are the best road team in the league. Slim chance of winning without our leading scorer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Regardless.. that was a better game in that the effort and want to was there where it was nowhere to be seen against the Suns and the Hornets...

Execution clearly needs to be better but they are pulling out of the nose dive....

Off to Memphis...

On a sunnier note...Boston got their ass handed to them again tonight by the Whiz.. pretty soon it will the Hawks and Whiz breathing down the Raps necks...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X