No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had 10 assists but Demar is the reason we don't move the ball. We let Aldridge and them score 108 points but Demar is the reason our defence is trash even though he guards the worst offensive backcourt player. I'm telling you guys the problems this team is having is on everyone and I told you Patterson is no saviour. I don't even know what to say. I'm confused and speechless
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      This lost leave a better nast in my mouth. Spurs are the best road team in the league. Slim chance of winning without our leading scorer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      They were missing Leonard, Parker and Gasol. Pretty much won with Aldridge + a group of nobodies.

Comment

• My new theory is that Casey is tanking for the 3rd seed temporarily so he doesn't have to coach the All-Star game and gets a holiday.

Comment

Ask the guy he passed it too. JV just didn't want to take that shot. Some players like to take big shots some don't.

How would have JV known that Ross was going to shoot? He probably passed to eat some clock and figured he wouldn't touch the ball again, as he tends to not do late in games.

KHD wrote: View Post
          eh it was an ok look but he probably could have continued to the basket. Not a great choice but not really a critical mistake.

Ross probably shouldn't have shot that either but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          I think he thought the ball would continue to swing until more time came off the block.

Scraptor made a good point. He hardly gets used in these scenarios. Can we blame him whe he doesn't make the correct decision?

Comment

• why did powell go for that 2? ross was WIDE OPEN in the corner.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Philly completed a comeback. NBA is fun these days.
              Again without Embiid. Noel is legit. Winning streak started just after he came back. Raps should have jumped all over Noel-for-CoJo if that deal was ever on the table.

Comment

This lost leave a better nast in my mouth. Spurs are the best road team in the league. Slim chance of winning without our leading scorer.

They're missing alot of key players tonight. Kawhi, Gasol, Simmons and Parker. They also played last night.

Basically, they beat us with Aldridge and a bunch of no name players.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  I've been saying this Joseph is the dumbest player of this team.

For him to waste a timeout because he can't inbound the ball to the person that Casey has specifically drawn the play was just STUPID. Powell was so open begging for the ball.

No fucking creativity. Just a fucking IDIOT
                  Too bad you don't have Demar to blame everything on. Now I guess it's all Cojo's fault....lol.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    They're missing alot of key players tonight. Kawhi, Gasol, Simmons and Parker. They also played last night.

Basically, they beat us with Aldridge and a bunch of no name players.
                    That was pretty much a system win for the Spurs. Their system >>> our system.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Cmon man. Your really defending jv tonight

He was 2/7 with 4 turnovers !! In a game where we needed him to pick up the slack, he shit the bed. No excuses
                      He was not good tonight. Was anyone good though? This was a terrible team effort all around.

Now Carroll though, this guy was on a whole other level of suck.

Comment

• Is JV really getting bashed for passing it to a wide open team mate who was on fire while he himself was struggling from the field? Do my eyes fucking deceive me? LOL some of you guys man

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          He was getting stripped during his drives tonight, you commented on that yourself. He gets no credit for taking that into consideration and getting our best 3 point shooter a good look?
                          Yes.. I did say that.. but what does that have to do with making a go or no go decision when your moving to the rim with the ball when your in stride.. Your either going to get there or get fouled . ...
                          So you either have the will and guts to go in when you have the advantage even if you have lost it a couple of times .. or you don't...JV meowed out..
                          I'd be OK with a miss or a foul and him making one of two... You can't meow out like that..
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 24, 2017, 10:51 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• anyone still want to talk about pizza?

It will make you feel better!
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              They were missing Leonard, Parker and Gasol. Pretty much won with Aldridge + a group of nobodies.
                              We're just not good enough. We are going to slide in seeding.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                He was not good tonight. Was anyone good though? This was a terrible team effort all around.

Now Carroll though, this guy was on a whole other level of suck.
                                Don't even mention carrole. He's str8 up trash.

Jv is supposto be our third guy. He's supposto step up when the rest of the team lacks effort. But today, he had an ugly game. Just ugly
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X