Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    You could put that forward, but it would be silly. The non-DD bench lineups are already among the team's best lineups. If anything, they could save Lowry some court time by boosting the DD bench lineups. Of course, so could the combo of Sully and BeBe, no way to know until you try (and we already know that JV and Pat with the starters is one of the most lethal lineups in the game of basketball).
    When you have dropped 4 in a row... and 6 of your last 10 you could throw a lineup change into the mix. Bebe and Sully start .. and JV and Ppat come in off the bench at the 6 min mark.
    So silly I don't think so...
    Unorthodox yes.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 25, 2017, 04:35 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I'm more so talking about valanciunas and 2pat togrther being the bench combo behind bebe and sullinger, when they are our top 2 bigs and sullinger and bebe are our 3rd and 4th best bigs
      Moi aussi. JV and Ppat coming in off the bench for a couple of games might shake things up a bit. No reason to keep it that way but a change may help. At 4 in a row it can't hurt.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Moi aussi. JV and Ppat coming in off the bench for a couple of games might shake things up a bit. No reason to keep it that way but a change may help. At 4 in a row it can't hurt.
        I really don't think Keon was agreeing with you.

You know what change might help? The obvious one where we start our best C and our best PF, who happen to fit great together. That might help. Maybe we try that before throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

When you have dropped 4 in a row... and 6 of your last 10 you could throw a lineup change into the mix. Bebe and Sully start .. and JV and Ppat come in off the bench at the 6 min mark.
          So silly I don't think so...
          Unorthodox yes.
          Sully has been the biggest negative on the team during this skid so maybe that's not such a good idea right now

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I really don't think Keon was agreeing with you.

You know what change might help? The obvious one where we start our best C and our best PF, who happen to fit great together. That might help. Maybe we try that before throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.
            Not worried one way or the other if Keon agrees or disagrees with me.. and most likely neither is Mr Clark worried if I disagree with him...

I too like the pairings of Pat n Jv ... and Bebe and Sullinger....
            Again it may be unorthodox to start the second pairing for a couple of games but when you have lost 4 .. try something different.
            - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Sully has been the biggest negative on the team during this skid so maybe that's not such a good idea right now
              Right now .. no one is really going well....
              Your view is that Sully is a big negative...
              I think that we need a lot more out of Carroll and Ross than we have been getting.
              There is a long lineup of guys who think JV should be put on the cross.
              And there are a select few who think Demar is responsible for all things bad including male pattern baldness and high taxes.

A couple - three wins makes memories short...

Starts tonight. Raps get much need W.
              - TGO

Comment

Right now .. no one is really going well....
                Your view is that Sully is a big negative...
                I think that we need a lot more out of Carroll and Ross than we have been getting.
                There is a long lineup of guys who think JV should be put on the cross.
                And there are a select few who think Demar is responsible for all things bad including male pattern baldness and high taxes.

A couple - three wins makes memories short...

Starts tonight. Raps get much need W.
                Lol@ male pattern baldness. No wonder this guys always brings his angry game against demar and the raptors
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not worried one way or the other if Keon agrees or disagrees with me.. and most likely neither is Mr Clark worried if I disagree with him...

I too like the pairings of Pat n Jv ... and Bebe and Sullinger....
                  Again it may be unorthodox to start the second pairing for a couple of games but when you have lost 4 .. try something different.
                  I have no issue with trying something different. What you are advocating for is trying something the same - the same as what we've been trying for two seasons now, NOT starting our ideal starting frontcourt. Yeah, let's do that some more. Or, you know, really try something different.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• No Parsons or Jamychal Green tonight.

No Parsons might actually help them, he's been garbage.

Green's been good but it feels like a setup for a patented Backup-of-the-Night-Burns-The-Toronto-Raptors game... this time it's Zach Randolph.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Casey be like "hmm I wonder if I should have played them more.... maybe its my fault...."

Drake be like " damn I need to get a new jacket, i look like I time traveled from the 90's"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Casey be like "hmm I wonder if I should have played them more.... maybe its my fault...."

Drake be like " damn I need to get a new jacket, i look like I time traveled from the 90's"
                        Drake should be banned from the ACC.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

That's a nice jacket, I'd rock it
                          rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Drake should be banned from the ACC.
                          Indeed. He can watch from his view from the 6
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So after all the talk last night, I asked missus to order a Hawaiian pizza for the night.

Well... fuck y'all pineapple on pizza lovers.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              So after all the talk last night, I asked missus to order a Hawaiian pizza for the night.

Well... fuck y'all pineapple on pizza lovers.
                              Pineapple on a pizza is as a disgrace as raisins inside a cheese cake - forcing things to go together which shouldn't is wrong. They are much better separately.

Comment

• Ah shit. So this game is on TSN4? smh.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X