No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big hill to climb with that 7 -0 run to close the quarter by memphis....

lets see who shows up....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Are the Leafs even in a playoff spot? LOL. I know we'll be. Thanks to this guy.

So I always thought you were a Canucks fan... Oilers tho.. It's even worse.

Comment

• I'm legit fucking mad there's nothing nice about raptors ball these days
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DeRozan-less Raptors are only good when Lowry's in God mode.

God mode he is not in.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Oh so we're going to get Timmy next year? Are you sure?!
            lol no, I'm just frustrated, losing sucks, but we're still 9 games over 0.500

Comment

• Only a matter of time Casey plays Lowry, FVV, Cojo, Powell and Ross at the same time...

Comment

• People are going crazy in here. Yes our team is not good because our offense is stagnant, and our defense is non existent. This year will most probably end up like that year when WAS swept us.

Comment

• Casey lost this game man. These lineups have been a fucking mess in the second half. Starting Sully and then playing Van Vleet with Bebe being the only big on the floor when he can't rebound for shit. Sooo sooo smart. 5 straight lose here we come.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Casey doesn't seem to understand the concept of "going small". It's not by putting in 3 point guards. wtf.
                    *Casey reads this post*

*Casey puts in 5 point guards*

Comment

• Casey just threw the game away with that 3 PG lineup. WTF was that all about?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I'm legit fucking mad there's nothing nice about raptors ball these days
                        Thinking Sully is the PF Jesus was out of hand in my mind, I set myself up for extreme failure

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yo that guy is fucked. I have never seen anyone that injury prone in my life. Jeez
                          I would still trade anyone on our team for Davis lol
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            lol no, I'm just frustrated, losing sucks, but we're still 9 games over 0.500

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Casey just threw the game away with that 3 PG lineup. WTF was that all about?
                              lottery pick

Comment

• 4 guards surrounded by a C who can't rebound for shit. I think Casey might be retarded.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X