No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem is, so many players on this team don't fit. Carroll is the most OBVIOUS one. Sullinger is another one. Joseph, JV....

Also, we lost three KEY veteran players last offseason and we replaced them with ROOKIES.

Add in that we don't have a starting PF.

If you want to play the blame game you blame it on Masai. And like i said, Masai needs to shake things up. He needs to make a trade. Lowry/DeRozan only untouchables.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Everyone else runs off to make the game threads. He has the most neat game threads. I've been upset the past 5 games cause he hasn't made the game thread. His winning % is like 90%. Dude is on a tear. I need him.
      Hmm

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Problem is, so many players on this team don't fit. Carroll is the most OBVIOUS one. Sullinger is another one. Joseph, JV....

Also, we lost three KEY veteran players last offseason and we replaced them with ROOKIES.

Add in that we don't have a starting PF.

If you want to play the blame game you blame it on Masai. And like i said, Masai needs to shake things up. Lowry/DeRozan only untouchables.
        How exactly does Masai get blamed? Scola was a veteran, but terrible. There was no cap space to re-sign Biz and JJ got barely any playing time.

Comment

What better way to be humbled than by losing to teams who have good players sitting out, oh and losing to the 76ers. Welp. Joey?
          Give some respect to Philly y'all. They're balling. They're balling hard af.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

We did? Who?

Comment

• Way too many passengers on the lowry bus. Cojo? Useless. Carroll? Useless. Sullinger? Useless. Patterson? Can't shoot. Jv? Confidence sapped. Ross? On the awful stretch of his usual 82 game roller coaster.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                We did? Who?
                Biz, our starting 4 last year Scola. And JJ.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Terrifying to think how good they'll be when Embiid has a slew of top 10 picks join him (one of which in Simmons may be just as good) versus the D-League roster he's winning with.

Comment

What year is this from? They haven't won that many games consecutively this season.....

Comment

• Joey, go make the game thread already.

Comment

What year is this from? They haven't won that many games consecutively this season.....
                        Haha. That's their last 13 games. They have won back to back games for the 6th time this season already.

Comment

• I love Patterson but my issue with him is - in big games or in clutch situations, he always seems to struggle shooting the ball.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Haha. That's their last 13 games.
                            I'm going to look that up myself. This would mean they are a basketball team again.

Comment

Joey, go make the game thread already.
                              Yo stfu already. Enough about joey and the game threads the game is played on the court and about 7 or 8 raptors need to wake the fuck up
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X