Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    I'm going to look that up myself. This would mean they are a basketball team again.
    Trust The Process

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Trust The Process
      Are they really gonna name him that? lol

Comment

I'm going to look that up myself. This would mean they are a basketball team again.
        If you weren't so caught up with who was making game threads you would know

Comment

Are they really gonna name him that? lol
          His nickname should be The Process

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            If you weren't so caught up with who was making game threads you would know
            Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. You guys need to calm down.

Comment

• Very surprised to see so much negativity here after that one. It was fun! No shame in losing in a scheduled loss against a very, very good team, especially short handed and considering how close they made it. The last play was garbage, but besides that? They started the right guys (though their timing was funny with the Grizzlies being one of the few teams Pat would struggle with defensively), they made the right adjustments (Gasol scored throughout, but not like he did early, and definitely not nearly as much late), they fought and scrapped and barring a few missed bunnies and bad turnovers and missed open shots (all of which are part and parcel with the whole scheduled loss thing) could have taken this one.

Most importantly, they found that spark in the 4th in particular and looked more like the Raptors again. The team will be fine guys. They've looked better in the last two losses than they have since that BOS win.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. You guys need to calm down.

Comment

• LOL thanks for the laugh

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Very surprised to see so much negativity here after that one. It was fun! No shame in losing in a scheduled loss against a very, very good team, especially short handed and considering how close they made it. The last play was garbage, but besides that? They started the right guys (though their timing was funny with the Grizzlies being one of the few teams Pat would struggle with defensively), they made the right adjustments (Gasol scored throughout, but not like he did early, and definitely not nearly as much late), they fought and scrapped and barring a few missed bunnies and bad turnovers and missed open shots (all of which are part and parcel with the whole scheduled loss thing) could have taken this one.

Most importantly, they found that spark in the 4th in particular and looked more like the Raptors again. The team will be fine guys. They've looked better in the last two losses than they have since that BOS win.
                    You're surprised?!

I guess you missed the previous 4 games?????

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      You're surprised?!

I guess you missed the previous 4 games?????
                      I wasn't surprised at negativity after losses to Philly and the Suns. This one is genuinely surprising to me with the good feeling I had coming away from it.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• For some reason, I'm not really worried about this slump. It should make us stronger, I mean after all these lads are pros. And PROVEN WINNERS. Slumps happen. Just look at the Cavs.

Everything will be okay.

Comment

• When does Derozan get back?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I wasn't surprised at negativity after losses to Philly and the Suns. This one is genuinely surprising to me with the good feeling I had coming away from it.
                            I'll have what he's having.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Yo stfu already. Enough about joey and the game threads the game is played on the court and about 7 or 8 raptors need to wake the fuck up
                              No no no.

The fate of the Raptors is dependent on which poster on a message board starts the corresponding game thread.

Remember when Vince won the dunk contest? That was because I posted a message about it on the internet the day before.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                When does Derozan get back?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                I hope he'll be back on Friday, but with those ankle injuries you never know. Wolstat tweeted that he was walking w/o boot, so that's a very good sign. He should play against the Bucks IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X