Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Raps get swept in rd 1...Lowry goes home to PHI

Lowry
      Monk
      Jackson
      Simmons
      Embiid

Sixers win the 'ship in 2 years and Meek Mill knocks up Nicki Minaj to celebrate and send Drake into Shambleland.

#BCin6ers
      Nicki dumped Meek's ass, so somehow that is the least realistic of your predictions..

Comment

• all teams go through slumps, whatevA. as much hate as casey's gotten over the years he's grown as a coach and has become half intelligent at riding units that are working and not living and dying based on names/contracts. better we lose now and learn how to improve than have it all gravy until playoffs.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Very surprised to see so much negativity here after that one. It was fun! No shame in losing in a scheduled loss against a very, very good team, especially short handed and considering how close they made it. The last play was garbage, but besides that? They started the right guys (though their timing was funny with the Grizzlies being one of the few teams Pat would struggle with defensively), they made the right adjustments (Gasol scored throughout, but not like he did early, and definitely not nearly as much late), they fought and scrapped and barring a few missed bunnies and bad turnovers and missed open shots (all of which are part and parcel with the whole scheduled loss thing) could have taken this one.

Most importantly, they found that spark in the 4th in particular and looked more like the Raptors again. The team will be fine guys. They've looked better in the last two losses than they have since that BOS win.
          Completely agree. I don't like that Casey went back to Sully to start the third but yea. I feel much better about the last two losses than the first 3
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So will the Bucks game thread tomorrow be "Hey..we both just lost to the Sixers. Let's play!"?

Comment

• Game 47: Milwaukee Bucks 86 - Toronto Raptors 102

The Milwaukee Bucks

Greek Freak and his giant hands take on the Raptors at the ACC.

Both team are struggling lately, the Raps losers of 5 straight while the Bucks have lost 7 of their last 10 games. The Raps won the last meeting 122-100 on Dec 12th.

TORONTO RAPTORS

PROJECTED STARTERS

Time for the Raps to get their groove back
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• We've yet to win in the Trump era, let's finally do it.

Comment

• They(the raptors) are showing more fight in the last two game's and as much as this losing streak is frustrating the cav's are playing poorly downside boston picked up a game on us and have done so without Avery. We missed some very makable shots and our power forwards should improve in that regard. It baffles me how Gasol is only a 2 time all star although I believe he has missed big chunks of some season's. Vince pulled a stunning move for a old fart.

Comment

• I feel good about this one. Team played better these last two losses at least (and lost to good teams) and this is the one where we turn it around.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Time to right the ship!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab about to go ape shit cuz Axel created game thread.

Anyway..

I feel good about this too.

W.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          We've yet to win in the Trump era, let's finally do it.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Zainab about to go ape shit cuz Axel created game thread.

Anyway..

I feel good about this too.

W.
                            Even Joey would like this thread. Anytime there's a chance for a Wayne's World reference in the OP, I can be found at the ready.

Comment

• Have we made a trade yet?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Have we made a trade yet?
                                Yes. We traded barolt and mchappy for a 1st in 2019 and a poster to be named later
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X