Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yes. We traded barolt and mchappy for a 1st in 2019 and a poster to be named later
    Haha lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yes. We traded barolt and mchappy for a 1st in 2019 and a poster to be named later
      lol. Trust the Process.

Comment

• Do we have an updated report on Demar's ankle?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Man, I go on vacation for a week and I come back to a 5-game losing streak? I guess I can never go on vacation again....

Comment

• Giannis' career high is 39 points. After giving up 40+ point career highs to Bledsoe and Gasol in the last week, I feel like there's a 50% chance Giannis goes for 40+ on something like 15-21 shooting.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Giannis' career high is 39 points. After giving up 40+ point career highs to Bledsoe and Gasol in the last week, I feel like there's a 50% chance Giannis goes for 40+ on something like 15-21 shooting.
              No, slaw is back.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Even Joey would like this thread. Anytime there's a chance for a Wayne's World reference in the OP, I can be found at the ready.
                My name is Joey, and I approve this message.

Comment

• Leafs lose!!
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Leafs lose!!
                    lol close one. I fucking hate you man.

Comment

• Are we going to see some Po' on 'Po crime tonight?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        My name is Joey, and I approve this message.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/RaptorsMR

No DeMar tonight

Comment

• Ugh.

But it's okay. We can win w/o him tonight. I hope.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Ugh.

But it's okay. We can win w/o him tonight. I hope.
                              It means Powell starts and will get lots of minutes, that should help the defence at the very least.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                It means Powell starts and will get lots of minutes, that should help the defence at the very least.
                                Given the last two games, I do think the slump is pretty much over. They lost both on essentially the last plays.

I do wonder if Casey would at least modify his game plan a little ...
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X