No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long as they keep starting Pat, everything will work out just fine. Really hope we get to see more Sully with BeBe as the bigs with those bench units, especially the non-Lowry bench units.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• With DeMar out, Giannis may be tasked with locking up Lowry. Could be a tough match up for Lowry if that happens.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        With DeMar out, Giannis may be tasked with locking up Lowry. Could be a tough match up for Lowry if that happens.
        I think Giannis would struggle containing the pick and roll if he were tasked with going over JV screens. His length lets him cheat under to prevent midrange shots, but with Lowry being a threat from the top of the arc I'd bet they put someone else on him and let Giannis roam as a help defender.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          It means Powell starts and will get lots of minutes, that should help the defence at the very least.
          Although so far it hasn't

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I think Giannis would struggle containing the pick and roll if he were tasked with going over JV screens. His length lets him cheat under to prevent midrange shots, but with Lowry being a threat from the top of the arc I'd bet they put someone else on him and let Giannis roam as a help defender.
            I think they'll use their regular PGs on Lowry. At least for starters. Is Delly healthy? And Brogdon has been a nice surprise for them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I think they'll use their regular PGs on Lowry. At least for starters. Is Delly healthy? And Brogdon has been a nice surprise for them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              Brogdon has been their fluke solution this year, kinda like Powell last year for us

Comment

• The game starts, Raptors score, I look at my phone for a second and the Bucks are up 5-2...

Comment

• Our defence has still been bad even without Demar. I think it's more the system than anything else
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just checking in.

Damn Joey is really lazy.

Comment

• Lmao well that worked
                      OG is our king

Comment

• JV deserves an assist for that

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          JV deserves an assist for that
                          Chalk it up as a screen assist
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Lowry wants to win this game.

Comment

• Who's gonna be better? Parker or Wiggins?

Comment

• Snells got Norms number.

Comment

Working...
                                X