Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Isn't he with the 905 still? Is he on the bench tonight?
    Yeah think he's with the 905 but I don't see why...when he showed in the first game he's physically fine especially in comparison to Sully and again is better than both CJ and VFleek.

Comment

• JV is the new Greg Monroe lol

Time to trade before his value tanks more.

Comment

• Great half boys

Comment

• I find we are trying too many weird lineups tonight for no reason. It's annoying. Especially since it's lineups that have proven to suck. Thank God The Bucks aren't that good
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Yeah think he's with the 905 but I don't see why...when he showed in the first game he's physically fine especially in comparison to Sully and again is better than both CJ and VFleek.
            Maybe they are showcasing COJO

I'm sure Delon will be back getting minutes soon. A couple games with the 905 to get his timing back is fine.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I find we are trying too many weird lineups tonight for no reason. It's annoying. Especially since it's lineups that have proven to suck. Thank God The Bucks aren't that good
              That's exactly why you try these lineups now lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I find we are trying too many weird lineups tonight for no reason. It's annoying. Especially since it's lineups that have proven to suck. Thank God The Bucks aren't that good
                I'm not sure why Kidd gets so much credit as a coach. He was obviously amazing as an on court coach when he was a player but he seems clueless to me as an actual one.

Comment

I'm not sure why Kidd gets so much credit as a coach. He was obviously amazing as an on court coach when he was a player but he seems clueless to me as an actual one.
                  He beat us in a 7-game playoff series as the lower seed, then developed a lot of the Milwaukee young talent to the point where they exceeded expectations. Nobody saw them going .500 his first year and this year Vegas had them at 34 wins, which they'll almost certainly surpass.

I'm not sure what it is but he's doing something right.

Comment

How useless is Carroll?!?

Is it possible to be worse?!
                    +21, cheating bastard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      He beat us in a 7-game playoff series as the lower seed, then developed a lot of the Milwaukee young talent to the point where they exceeded expectations. Nobody saw them going .500 his first year and this year Vegas had them at 34 wins, which they'll almost certainly surpass.

I'm not sure what it is but he's doing something right.
                      I feel he's like a subtle Mark Jackson. Mark Jackson himself toots and blams his ego. Jason Kidd as a coach slowly manifests and you see it after 4th year tenure

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Why are they playing thin at centre. Literally negates all his strengths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        that is the most appropriate typo i have ever seen !
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Powell ain't 6'4 lol

Comment

• Lowry and his FTs, why doesn't he just wear a Spurs uniform while he's at it?

Comment

• Anyone else find our crowd fairly quiet when it's not the Playoffs?!

Comment

• Delly is curry...what the flying fuck ppl?

Comment

Working...
                                X