Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Anyone else find our crowd fairly quiet when it's not the Playoffs?!
    5 game losing streak and the Leafs winning more will do that

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      JV is the new Greg Monroe lol

Time to trade before his value tanks more.
      his body language does not look good at all

Comment

• What has happened to JV? He misses soooo many bunnies it seems now. And he also gets stripped so easily too.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          What has happened to JV? He misses soooo many bunnies it seems now. And he also gets stripped so easily too.
          and goes BBBBBBBBBLLLAarrrrrrrgahrgahrarahgrhagrhgaghrg!!!

Comment

• Shade JV to his left and he won't score. Simple scouting report

Comment

• I don't like JV in the post the way I used too. He fades away too much now, he never gets deep position and he misses more bunnies than he should.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Plumlee and his "presence"

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  and goes BBBBBBBBBLLLAarrrrrrrgahrgahrarahgrhagrhgaghrg!!!
                  Lmao anytime you hear that sound you know he either missed an easy shot or got stripped cleanly.

Comment

• I like how JV has developed that classic hook shot though. He just needs to keep practicing that, and the add the lefty whenever they force him left.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Holy shit, Orlando is a dumpster fire now, Ibaka will bail and Bismack will try to force a trade

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        He beat us in a 7-game playoff series as the lower seed, then developed a lot of the Milwaukee young talent to the point where they exceeded expectations. Nobody saw them going .500 his first year and this year Vegas had them at 34 wins, which they'll almost certainly surpass.

I'm not sure what it is but he's doing something right.
                        That's a hilarious rationalization..

So he starts at his highest, getting them to .500 and then proceeds to watch them REGRESS and get WORSE the next 2 years?!? Really?! That's the sign of a good coach??? lol

I presume you must think Casey is a God then since he progressively actually IMPROVES the teams' record, right?!

I'm also sorry but I'm not giving him credit for beating us in the 1st rd, we were lucky just to get out of the 3rd time around or maybe you think the now jobless Randy Whittman was an basketball savant since he was able to get the Wizards to sweep us in the 1st rd?! I'm sorry I know it all sounds so condenscending but Kidd has done nothing that solidifies him as a GOOD coach.

Comment

• Carroll being useless, just let him shoot an open 2, that fucking retard

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            Holy shit, Orlando is a dumpster fire now, Ibaka will bail and Bismack will try to force a trade
                            Hopefully Masai can make a trade for Ibaka, I wouldn't mind bringing Biz back either.

Comment

• JV passing out of deep post position again.. laawdd

Comment

• Siakam has gone backwards... He just doesn't see the game at all.... he isn't ready for passes and the jumper needs to stay in the gym all summer ... tough stretch for the rook right now.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X