• Show
Clear All

• dammit norman, you blew the pizza lay in

Comment

• It's nice to finally smell a win.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Can we end this narrative?

Nogueira gets consistent minutes, Powell's gotten a ton more minutes than we thought he would as a 46th pick and Siakam has been given a great opportunity up until he showed he wasn't too effective.
        because Masai forced it on Casey

Comment

• I love this defense.

Comment

Can we end this narrative?

Nogueira gets consistent minutes, Powell's gotten a ton more minutes than we thought he would as a 46th pick and Siakam has been given a great opportunity up until he showed he wasn't too effective.
            Right. It's been beaten to death, and it's not even true anymore
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              But then demar feasts on little guys

It's a pick your poison situation
              There are teams that have enough of both guys to put em on both Kyle and DeMar.

It doesn't help that opposing teams can essentially put a pile-on against Carroll too. Do we really feel confident in his ability to consistently score 1on1 on a PG?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                When teams realize they should start putting bigger guys that are still quick on Kyle and not Demar is the moment we are fucked. Kyle can't do shit against those guys. Demar struggles too but Kyle is definitely worse.
                I just started watching, so I don't know who was guarding him earlier, but Giannis is guarding him now and he has 32 on 9/17. What's the complaint?

Comment

There was no offer

It was just rumoured after the draft that Masai tried really hard to trade into it to pick Giannis
                  Oh okay thanks, was curious what we would have given. And how smart the Bucks were to resist.

Comment

But then demar feasts on little guys

It's a pick your poison situation
                    But Demar doesn't affect winning like Kyle. Demar can go off and we still lose. Where as when Kyle goes off it's almost an automatic win. I would much rather stop Kyle than Demar if I were an opponent.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

There are teams that have enough of both guys to put em on both Kyle and DeMar.

It doesn't help that opposing teams can essentially put a pile-on against Carroll too. Do we really feel confident in his ability to consistently score 1on1 on a PG?
                      I can't think of a team off the top of my head that has 2 long lockdown guys.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Norm has 16... if he hit half of those 5-6 missed layups he have 20 pt night...
                        He needs game reps to get that shot to go consistently... he seems to be moving to fast ...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Outside of a couple bad passes Bebe has looked amazing.

Comment

• JV benched, Lucas responds with great Q.

Other than over passing been good.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              because Masai forced it on Casey
                              Norm never HAD to get minutes last year, we also definitely could've ran with Carroll as a PF this year along with PAT to avoid playing Siakam.

Listen, the narrative was definitely true when we were seeing guys like Linas Kleiza and Alan Anderson get minutes over Terrence Ross but we're now a team that consistently plays young guys.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                                I just started watching, so I don't know who was guarding him earlier, but Giannis is guarding him now and he has 32 on 9/17. What's the complaint?
                                I only know of Giannis guarding him for one possession and he blocked him. Snell has been guarding him the most I believe
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X