Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Ummm San Antonio does the same thing...

They only play the young guys when the vets are injured...that's how it works when your not a lottery team
    Which vet for the Spurs exactly should not be starting or playing when healthy?!? Parker, Gasol, LMA?! Is that really what you're comparing to Carroll or Joseph???

That's the difference between us and the Spurs.

Comment

• DMo looking decent tonight...his agent kinda fucked up, but injury scares were the issue

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        We're playing a team with 3 (Po, Snell and Middleton when he gets back).

Cleveland can play LeBron on DD and Shumpert on Lowry
        Boston can go Crowder/Brown
        Atlanta can go Thabo/Bazemore
        Etc

Most teams can do it
        K Thabo and Bazemore don't scare me. Neither does Crowder and a Brown. Brown is a rookie. Cleveland is the only one and shumpert isn't the smartest player. Cleveland is also just miles ahead of us so that wouldn't be the reason we lose to them.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Except there is a legitimate reason for all of them. Bebe is the backup C, only one behind him is Poeltl who is less experienced. Powell gets minutes, but inconsistently and only starts when there are injuries, when in reality he should be taking most of Carroll's minutes. Siakam only started because Sullinger was injured.
          Right but I'm saying Masai hasn't forced Casey into playing neither Norm nor Siakam at all.

They could both have only played garbage minutes throughout their careers and we wouldn't have known what we have in them.

Casey made the decision to play both, made the decision to give Wright some run last year, made the decision to recently give Van Vleet some minutes...

He's given the young guys plenty of legit opportunities (with the exception of Bruno who's clearly not ready)

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Thank God we finally got a W.

True moral victory.
            I'm not impressed..it's only the bucks..
            Will c if this franchise is serious about winning..after the trade deadline.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              K Thabo and Bazemore don't scare me. Neither does Crowder and a Brown. Brown is a rookie. Cleveland is the only one and shumpert isn't the smartest player. Cleveland is also just miles ahead of us so that wouldn't be the reason we lose to them.
              I agree with you.

I'm just saying that teams could put two long plus defenders on both Kyle and DeMar if need be

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                I'm not impressed..it's only the bucks..
                Will c if this franchise is serious about winning..after the trade deadline.
                Waiting on for that "big trade" from Masai...

#EVALUATEORDIETRYING

Comment

• bebe continues to impress me 5 blocks always a hand up to bother outside shots but i agree with leo he is passing up some shots

Comment

That's a hilarious rationalization..

So he starts at his highest, getting them to .500 and then proceeds to watch them REGRESS and get WORSE the next 2 years?!? Really?! That's the sign of a good coach??? lol

I presume you must think Casey is a God then since he progressively actually IMPROVES the teams' record, right?!

I'm also sorry but I'm not giving him credit for beating us in the 1st rd, we were lucky just to get out of the 3rd time around or maybe you think the now jobless Randy Whittman was an basketball savant since he was able to get the Wizards to sweep us in the 1st rd?! I'm sorry I know it all sounds so condenscending but Kidd has done nothing that solidifies him as a GOOD coach.
                    jesus christ...you do realize kidd had surgery early in the 2015-16 season and didnt even coach the team for the rest right?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      jesus christ...you do realize kidd had surgery early in the 2015-16 season and didnt even coach the team for the rest right?
                      ...and his excuse this year??

The Sixers are just a few games behind with only one starter that would actually start anywhere else. The entire roster is 2nd string to D-League.

Comment

The Sixers are just a few games behind with only one starter that would actually start anywhere else. The entire roster is 2nd string to D-League.
                        Plumlee and Munro on his roster? Prince Henry's wife hamstring?

Comment

• Nice win. Really solid. Really liked how the Raps were getting JV touches early - really opened up the offence early on. JV was really good in spite of missing some post shots - his defence was solid, his rebounding was key, and his passing looked much better than usual, just good awareness in general. Playing with Pat definitely helps though. Didn't mind Siakam playing in this one but get him in after BeBe is in, don't put him next to JV (JV had a nice play where he caught the ball deep on a posted small, Siakam's guy came to double, and JV found Siakam wide open - and he bricked the short jumper. If that's Pat that play ends differently).

Speaking of which, BeBe was great. Really nice night from the C spot. Don't mind staying small at the end - if the Bucks started giving us trouble on the boards I'd hope JV would get back out there, but the lead was always at least close to 10 or a good bit more late, so matching up defensively is fine.

Powell is starting to make those DD-lite comparisons look spot on. Good on Carroll for taking the toughest matchup all night, he really struggled with Giannis' length. I thought he looked OK in spite of some bad shooting. I would probably have put Pat on him and let Carroll try with Parker, but that's just me. Saving it for the playoffs, maybe.

Lowry was fantastic as ever. Nice "no way we lose this one" game from him.

Liked Van Vleet and Cory in this one too, very active.

Good all around game from most everyone. Time to keep it rolling, get some momentum heading into BOS middle of next week.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            Plumlee and Munro on his roster? Prince Henry's wife hamstring?
                            LOL

I'm not going to go back n forth any further but the Bucks can be better than this and were not too long ago. He could be using the roster around Giannis a lot better than he is, the kid is a special talent. While I fully understand that LBJ was still miles better than Giannis at the same age (although the numbers are nearly just as monsterous), it's the same how he had Mo Williams, Andy V etc around him except Parker and Monroe are more talented than anyone that played alongside LeBron. I don't expect ECF and Finals appearances but the team can easily be better than a team 4 games under .500...how the heck that makes you a GOOD coach is beyond me sorry.
                            Last edited by JamesNaismith; Fri Jan 27, 2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• The Bulls have officially imploded

Comment

the sixers are literally behind half the entire list of eastern playoff teams by only a few games. what are you even trying to say?

and excuse this year? the season is barely half over. unless you think deciding on a teams performance even before the all-star break makes any sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X