• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wwwwwwwwwwww w ww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    And we did it without a Joey gamethread
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Game 48: Orlando Magic 114 - Toronto Raptors 113

The Magic are a Milhousian 2-8 in their last 10 games. The Magic's leading scorer Evan Fournier has been out with a heel injury and may not be back. CJ Watson started opposite Elfrid Payton in the back court last game. Vucevic has returned to the starting 5 after some time off the bench and has played well. Rumours of him being shopped continue to swirl, with the Celtics emerging as an interested suitor.

TORONTO RAPTORS

PROJECTED STARTERS

With no update on Demar's status, assume Powell to once again start and log heavy minutes. Last meeting, Dec 18, the Raps beat Orlando 109-79 with Demar leading the way with 31 points and JV with a strong 16/13 double-double.

Raps need to build off last night's win and get their swagger back

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        The Bulls have officially imploded
        I wonder if Kyle and DeMar appreciate how great a situation they have here for themselves with the Raps....

"The Bulls are full of unhappy players," said Wojnarowski. "With the superstars unhappy with the role players and the role players unhappy with the superstars, privately charging them with playing buddy ball, sources say. A two-man game that they believe often intentionally involves no one else."
        http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ing-Buddy-Ball

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Like this if you're a strong independent raptors republican who don't need no Joey.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Role player stepping up. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Role player stepping up. lol.
              Role player?

Comment

• Will sullinger play? Will demar play? To the first, I hope so. We need sully confident and rust free sooner rather than later. To the latter, I hope not tbh. Norm has been playing great which is great, and I'd prefer to see Demar sit until Boston. We'll need him then.

Hope we get some good minutes of jv vs Bismack

Raps win, Axel rolls on to the pelicans on a winning streak
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I'm so confident in the win that I'm already googling ideas for gifs for the Pelicans gamethread.

JV will have a good night on the glass but I see a lot of the secondary scoring coming from either Powell/Ross/CoJo in an offensive outburst.

Comment

I'm so confident in the win that I'm already googling ideas for gifs for the Pelicans gamethread.

JV will have a good night on the glass but I see a lot of the secondary scoring coming from either Powell/Ross/CoJo in an offensive outburst.
                    I think you've just jinxed us.

Comment

• TSN4 again? fuck.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        TSN4 again? fuck.
                        What's your local tsn?

Comment

• Tsn1
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            I think you've just jinxed us.
                            I'm willing to risk it. Role players don't call wins; stars do.

#CallingTheWin

Comment

• Happy new year, China!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Will sullinger play? Will demar play? To the first, I hope so. We need sully confident and rust free sooner rather than later. To the latter, I hope not tbh. Norm has been playing great which is great, and I'd prefer to see Demar sit until Boston. We'll need him then.

Hope we get some good minutes of jv vs Bismack

Comment

Working...
                                X