X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its over 4 ot!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Timing is everything. A great playoff and nice fit. Happy for Biz that he cashed in big somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah, I remember heat and cavs broadcasters talking about how much $$ Biz was warning thanks to his strong playoff performances. He definitely didn't earn that contract in the regular season.

Comment

• What the hell is happening? Lol. We are playing so well. How are we done 2. I'm like watching it happen but I'm still in shock. As soon as Pascal comes into the game and plays alongside JV everything goes to shit lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Sunday shit defense

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Sunday shit defense
            Our defence has been pretty active though. It looks to be good but clearly the score says otherwise
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fuck off Vucevic
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ggrgrgrbrbrbrgrgrggrgr....Blow this team up

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  What the hell is happening? Lol. We are playing so well. How are we done 2. I'm like watching it happen but I'm still in shock. As soon as Pascal comes into the game and plays alongside JV everything goes to shit lol.
                  Ball movement has stopped since Lowry left and derozan came in.

Comment

• 19-0 run

Comment

• Vuc is hitting 3s now?

Comment

• I hate that Patterson has a minutes restriction. Pascal has played too many minutes and during the time he was playing is when the run started.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Vuc is hitting 3s now?

He'd hit 11 all season, before going 3/3 today.

Comment

• This team needs to cut the fat, no it's not Sullinger, it's Carroll

Comment

• Jv pascal lineups shouldn't see more than a minute per game

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Ball movement has stopped since Lowry left and derozan came in.
                                Oh stop blaming Demar for the lack of ball movement. Our ball movement was bad even when he was out for those 3 games. Also he's been moving the ball tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X