No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is doomed, find a way to scuttle Carroll and Joseph and take some fucking D-Leaguers

Comment

• Game!

Comment

• dump carroll and dwane casey as soon as possible

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          In Claws face...again
          Who's trollin

Too little to late boy.

If he mix it up with a pass, involving his other teammates early, defend his position, dribble not with his head down, improve his basketball IQ and court vision and SHOOT THE THREE effectively, maybe it is much easier for you. Lol

Comment

• Yea this defence is VERY reminiscent of that team that got swept by Washington. Not looking good at all.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• derozan and lowry having 47 is not enough given the way this team exists solely to get them shots. matt and jack need to go a bit deeper in their analysis because we have never at any point had a 3rd scorer who consistently scored and thats systemic.

Comment

• There is no chance we make ECF this year and depending on the matchup I am not so sure the 1st rd is a given either.

Comment

• This fucking team can lick all kinds of sack. Remove some players and a coach and take a damn identity already.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Yea this defence is VERY reminiscent of that team that got swept by Washington. Not looking good at all.
                    let them be that, makes changes happen, and this continuity will stop this time

Comment

• The magic beat us at home how does a "contending team" let this happen. How tf does masai go about this?

Comment

• easy first round out.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yea this defence is VERY reminiscent of that team that got swept by Washington. Not looking good at all.
                          Yup.

Been saying this...I think we are gonna get smoked this Playoffs by somebody. We are definitely not making the ECF.

#GETOFFYOURASSMASAI

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            We gotta let Serge Ibaka to know that we a good team worth signing to with next year
                            I think Ibaka is way overrated. He pretty much just wants to be a spot-up shooter now and his defense is overrated just because of his block numbers.

Comment

• can we tank for a top 10 pick? Make this a Mulligan year. Worked for San Antonio in 1997

Comment

• Looks like the people's lineup has failed the people.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X